Gotta Love A Hero 3

Back at HQ, everything fell apart. We didn't talk to each other much, we mostly hid in our rooms. 

"Dear lord, you took our brother from our. Why? Is this a sign from you... Or are you just being greedy and took another helpful life. Please help me figure what your message is. Amen" I whispered while kneeing at the side of Bane's old bed. I got up and wondered around the dully lighted room. I felt my eyes well up with tears and my heart crack. Everything in here is his mission trophies to his clothes. It was hard to accept this tragic good bye but we need to stay strong. We know Soul would want that.

"Sarah..." I turned around to see a child like Brittanie standing at Bane's bedroom door. "Yes Brittanie?" I asked feeling my heartbreaking every minute I was in the cold nostalgia of when Bane was alive. "I can't sleep... Can you come lay with me sissy..." She said weakly. I hugged her tightly as she cried in my shoulder. I could only rub her back and tell her things like "Don't worry. He's in a way better place now" or "Bane wouldn't want you to cry. He trained you to be strong, he would want you to use that and stay strong."

As I walked around looking into everyone's room, everyone was passed out from the crying. Wouldn't blame them. I walked outside on the grassless plain and looked out at the hills. I knew I needed to plan revenge... They didn't only kill a brother, they hurt our family. This meant war.