Gotta Love a Hero

Life wasn't always easy for me and my crew, always on the road being chased down by the man. The man is the government, they're trying to take away our sweet freedom right from us. We were known as The Heroes to everyone. My crew and I always had one obstacle... Trying to live normal lives but we all knew that was the hardest thing in the world. We haven't had our real family in over 3 years now, but we're lucky to have each other. I'm known as Pup-kid, been running from the government since i was 16 and proud of it. Rubber gun, shes a tough one sometimes. She's always hated the man, she some how always knew their next move. Sapphire was always the one to lighten the mood and stay calm in situations that i would have most likely hurt somebody. Soul was the big brother of our group and the only boy at the time. He watched over us like a hawk and was good with a sword. Purple Panda, that chick is good with wepons. She can tell wether its good or not. She also can teach you how to use a gun in the easiest ways. Noise was our newest member, we found her in Texas after her boyfriend left her.

 So far our only mission has been to track every move the government has made. So far we only know that they want us to use us for wepons because of our skills. They want us because we're useful to the plan to make everything like they want it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: this is just a bit of the story! I shall return to write more soon!