Chapter 2 ||・Nail Polish・|| Joliver

This Fic was inspired by: givemoneyorillstabu

Oliver's POV:
I walked into school and as I was daydreaming I passed by  junior. I just stared at him every second I could before he disappeared into the crowd of kids. God he's so cute. His hair, his eyes, his personality, everything. I cant wait to make him mine. I then shook my head, I can't get distracted, I need to find Devon. I walked amongst the lockers searching for the boy in question. Soon I stumbled across him before class. "Hey Devon!" I smiled. To this he just closed his locker and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Your talking to me, why?" he asked. It wasn't really rude, (I don't even think Devon can be rude) it was just calm and genuinely confused. "I need to talk to you about this person I like." I returned, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck. "Yknow dude I know nothing about lexy, just ask junior about her, they're good friends." he remarked. "No. No no devon" I sighed "I'm not into lexy and I never will be.... And I can't talk to junior because then I'd just be telling him how I feel. " I muttered. Devon looked as if he was going to say something but then you could see him piecing it together. "holy shit dude! You like junior? Finally jeez, just ask him out already, it's so obvious he likes you, but i guess everyone just assumed you liked lexy and not gonna lie, Me and junior both thought you were homophobic. " Devon explained
Holy shit that's alot to process. Theres no way he likes me. No.. "There's no way." I laughed, mockingly but you could tell there was a slight element of hope layered in.

"You noticed His nails?" Devon spoke. "Huh??" is all i replied with. "Have you seen the way he paints his nails?" he inquired. "No... Why???" I questioned. Devon sighed before speaking. "Junior is so in love with you. One time he painted his nails Green and white and talked to me about them for 2 HOURS." Devon practicality shouted. "Green and white? I'm not following." i replied. "Your Halloween costume, it was Green and white, junior picked up on that and he called me for 2 hours to talk about it. He told me not to tell you but i feel like it's the only way to get one of you lovesick idiots to make a move." Devon explained. "Okayyyy." I dragged out, scanning for junior in the crowd. Luckily people were all heading into class, it's as if they were exiting on cue just so I can go talk to him. I have an idea. I seriously can't believe he's in love with me. But if Devon said it then I believe him.

Devon's POV:
"I'm gonna go find him then." Oliver replied, smirking, a slight tone of mischievousness in his voice. He walked away over to juniors locker which I assume he already knew because he likes him or whatever. I was intrigued and went to go see what he was going to do. That's when Jake randomly appeared in font of me. "Hey Dev." He spoke, smiling. "Uhm hey." I replied dryly, attempting to see over and around him. "Erm are you okay?" he questioned. "Yeah yeah" I answered swiftly "okay. " he said dryly. "What are you looking at?" he inquired.
"Yeah aha. " is all i said, I honestly had no idea what he was saying but I went along with it as I was distracted by Oliver and junior. "Uhm you looking for your next class or something because we have maths." jake said. "yeah good one." I blurted. "Huh wha- oh- hey Devon are you a unicorn?" he asked, slyly "mhm." I replied not taking my eyes off of Oliver. "Do you wanna date Oliver or something?" he inquired. "Yeah... Wait huh? No of course not." I snapped, pulling my attention to Jake. "I was kidding, but why are you looking over there for? Is Oliver finally gonna ask my cousin out?" Jake replied now staring at them too. "I was just talking to Oliver, I'm not sure but I hope so." I smiled.

Juniors POV:
Ugh let me check my time table... For fuck sake! I have maths next. It's absolute torture, I mean maths is just boring anyways but Oliver isn't even In my class so he can't make it less unbearable. Then suddenly my locker door slammed shut. I flinched slightly. Luckily I wasn't in hitting range, the persons hand was on the locker next to mine at around my head height. I slowly turned around. "What the fuck! -- oh Oliver uhm... H-hey." my voice cracked. That's fucking embarrassing. He was inches away from me, his eyes on mine. Sadly he's taller than me so he's basically hovering above me like some dominant species or something. "Hey Jun... So what's up with the nail polish?" he smirked, grabbing my hand with his free one. He held it in front of my face. "Do you not like it?" I questioned "no no. I personally love it, it's really pretty." he replied softly." uhm t-thanks." I stammered. Are you kidding me. I have no words and I end up stuttering. What is wrong with me? Plus thats literally so cringy
" hey you know cutie, I saw you with that Green and white nail polish on~" Oliver stated, taking my hand out of his free one and replacing it with my chin, he tilted my head up so I was looking at him. This is when I finally realized how flirty this was and I felt my face heating up as I tried to avoid eye contact. "Look at me darling." he spoke firmly. "What do you mean by my erm Green and white nails?" I gulped. There's no way he figured it out. The only person who knew was---Devon. I now see him with Jake just watching us. "Eyes off of Devon and Jake... Look at me." he demanded, pulling my face closer to his." yknow your really red right now, any reason why?~" he questioned almost innocently." shut up. " is all i could reply with.
"Your nail polish was so cute, it represented my Halloween costume. Now care to explain why you did that?" Oliver insisted, our faces mere inches apart. "I uhm... Er... Uhm..." I couldn't think of anything. I could probably think of a good lie if I wasn't so preoccupied with how close i am with the guy I love. "Can't think of any excuse? Pathetic. Well Jun, I know why you did that... Because your into me and I bet you want to kiss me." Oliver remarked. "I uhm..." I seriously can't think of anything to say and it's killing me. Just let me have control of this but no, my brain just shut down.

"Kiss me." he demanded. He titled my head further up, Leaning his face closer but stopping. I leaned in and our lips met. He moved the hand that was on the locker on to the back of my head, deepening the kiss. Now that I was tasting his lips they were way better than I once dreamed. I moved my hand to his neck, wanting more. Neither of us wanted to pull away. We moved our lips in sync. Suddenly Oliver grabbed a part of my hair and pulled me against the locker. I groaned but continued to kiss him. His lips almost had a coconut taste. They were soft and he was definitely good at kissing. This was like heaven. Eventually we pulled away for air. It's like we didn't even notice our surroundings because were still in school and Devon and Jake were closer now? "YESSS JOLIVER!" Jake shouted at us, smiling. I rolled my eyes at him, then Oliver attacked my neck with kisses. "Ah Oliver?!" I shouted in shock, not annoyance. He pulled away, smirking at me again. I just playfully punched his arm and smiled. "Y'all are really cute but we're really late for maths." Devon spoke, worried. "Yeah but that's a good thing." Oliver returned. "Ugh let's just go." Jake groaned, turning to walk with Devon. Me and Oliver just looked at each other before he grabbed my hand and we walked over to maths.

||・Words without authors note: 1365・||
||・Words with authors note: 1400・||
Anyways thanks for reading :)
Should I add Jevon one shots to this book or should I just do joliver? <3 anyways have a good day.