The Fourth: Χρυσή Τάξη

Damn it's been awhile for this story.... welp

Mina stands outside of the locked doors of the cathedral, slamming her fists against the thick iron doors.  She looks for another way in, nothing. She has no choice but to accept it, she turns and runs towards the forest. Ignoring the cries and blood curdling screams, she steels her resolve to continue on her journey. She senses his energy, the energy encompasses all of Yharnam filling the air with the stench and fear of death. She quickens her pace, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He's coming for her, she feels him closing in. She enters the forest, hiding her goddess energy. Moving swiftly, she manages to get to the end only for the blood to drain from her face.

"How long are you going to run for? Little Mina," His voice reverberates through her body. She turns to face him, his blood stained face. Blood still dripping from his blade, "Oh Jihyo was a delight."

"Why did you did kill her?" Mina's voice quivers ever so slightly. Her grip tightens on her hilt, knuckles turning white.

"For you to grow Mina, for you to stop hiding behind the weaklings that surround you," He says, the tone of his voice dark and deep, somewhat demented. His eyes glowing, a brilliant silver. 

"So your mission to kill everyone around me so I can grow? Are you crazy!?" She screams at the man as he licks the blood off his blade. Her energy starts to leak out, causing cracks in the ground below them.

"AHAHAHAHA, you're too funny little one. Of course that my plan, I started it when I killed that brother of yours," He shivers in delight, "The life draining from his eyes, "ah~ the pleasure," His pressure overwhelming hers, forcing her down to one knee causing a cater beneath her. She tries to push back only to get pushed further down in the cater, "Come on Mina! fight back, don't bore me like your brother!" 

(play the song if u want to meh, it her theme oooo)

The temperature rises, the trees start on fire. Mina pushes back managing to stand under his pressure. He gains on a wicked grin, the excitement for her, a new her at the last. The aspect orb flows and circles her, before entering her body.  Haku's wicked smile widen even more, his heart pumping with excitement for a new toy. She rushes him, throwing him into the mountainside. Debris fall in front of the hole but only for a short second before being blown away. His laugh echoes. 

"YES, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!" He appears in front of her in a blur, kicking her into the ground. 

She takes him down with her throwing him to the other side of the arena. Getting up, Haku is already in next to her again. Swinging his sword down with all his might, his blade singing in the wind. Barely blocking, the ground beneath her crumbles ever so slightly more. His blade comes down with more and more power behind the blow. Which blow vibrating her muscles, down to her bones. She makes her move, slicing across his gut. Shallow but enough to let her regain her footing.

He dips his fingers in the blood on his gut giving it a taste, "This is getting more and more fun don't you think?" 

Staring ahead her, with each heavy breath she circles him. Her limbs are falling, She slices his chest. Only making his smile wider and wider. He knees her in gut, knocking the wind out of her tossing her to the side.  

"You're not ready little one," His smile gone, replaced with a look of disappointment, "I might as well kill you here and now," His pressure raises again, Mina taking the brunt of it. The feeling of death looms over her, she realizes what his second aspect is but in her eyes, its too late. Raising his sword, glistening in the moonlight. She closes her eyes.

Blood splatters on the ground, she's confused the pain never came. She opens to see her bodyguards Momo and Sana, their blades covered in blood, Haku smiles once again.

"Ah~ ladies nice of you to join us," He stomps, making another crater pushing the three away.

Momo, the first to recover, "Sana, take the princess and get her out of here, I'll hold him off." 

Sana, helps the struggling Mina to her feet," Are you crazy!? You can't handle him by yourself, even with us both here we can't."

"We can't just run, he will catch us," Momo stares at Haku, blood dripping from his wounds. 

Sana sighs, getting Mina onto her back, only stopping to look back at her friend. Momo merely nods dashing towards Haku. Sana runs ignoring the tears, Mina stares ahead, seeing double.  Running until her legs give out, falling to her knees. Mina falls onto the cold dirt, Sana loses all control breaking down. A blonde one appears in front of her, staring down at her.

"Young girl, why are you crying?" A soothing woman's voice calls out, Sana on edge immediately draws her blade pointing it towards the woman. Her blonde hair blowing in the air, her golden eyes glowing in the dark. 

"Who are you?" Sana gets in front of Mina, her grip tightening around her hilt.

"Queen Marika of the Golden Order," Her eyes fall to Mina, "She needs help," She turns to the Hulking man beside her, "Godfrey pick up the young woman, the other can walk, We are going back to the capital for their healing."

The giant man, picks up Mina holding her in arm. Sana knows she can't fight them, the power seeping off of them. She follows them, still on guard. Marika carries her with aura befitting of a queen. Sana eases her grip on the hilt, she stares at the two people. She sighs in relief, as the feeling of death slams down on them. Godfrey turns to look where we came from.

"He's stronger then before," The hulking man stares as the lone man steps out of the forest. His hand pulling a body. He stops in front of them, tossing Momo in front of Godfrey.

"MOMO!" Sana tries to go to her friend but Godfrey stops her, his eyes trained onto Haku.

"Take this little one too, train them so they can be better toys," Haku's voice calm and cold.

"Haku," Marika steps in front of Godfrey, Haku bows ever so slightly before disappearing. She sighs, "Godfrey," The man moves picking up Momo, "He really did a number on this poor girl."

"Where are we going?" 

"Leyndell."