🌷Amaryllis: Vil Schoenheit🌷

Basil: "These are amaryllis flowers

Basil: "These are amaryllis flowers. They look kind of like lilies, don't they? Their bright red color and showy petals remind me of Vil Schoenheit. Just like these flowers, he can command a whole room's attention easily. I wish I had his confidence! Hehe, it'd seems scary to be a model, with all those people watching!

In the language of flowers, amaryllis represents beauty. Vil is 'the fairest of them all,' so there's no flower more suited for him. His makeup is always perfect, and his outfit is always color-coordinated to fit the latest trends. It's a little intimidating, to be honest. However, amaryllis doesn't just mean beauty on the outside.

It also means that the person has a beautiful heart on the inside, and despite all his harsh words, Vil's heart is as lovely as they come! Being beautiful doesn't mean not making mistakes. After all, no one's perfect. Being beautiful means trying your best while encouraging those around you.

When his rival, Neige LeBlanche, faced off against him in the VDC, Vil tried to poison Neige. I was really surprised to hear that anyone would do a thing like that just to win! I guess there's still a lot I have to understand about competition and acting. What's important is that his friends were there to stop him from hurting Neige. Afterwards, Vil felt guilty for trying to poison someone.

In the end, Vil pushed past his jealousy of Neige and danced with him in the finale of the competition. Cater showed me a video on his phone! It was really cool to watch.

Vil is confident in his outward beauty. With a little encouragement from his friends Rook and Epel, he'll hopefully begin to recognize his inner beauty. Truly, he'll be the fairest of them all."