Meet my family

Another amazing morning with a simple "good morning text <3" from Dylan. Todays the day when im gonna met Dylan's family. I'm gonna hang out at their house all day to get to met his parents and sisters. I'm so nervous.

"SAM!""YES DAD?""COME DOWNSTAIRS ME AND CLAUD WANT TO TALK TO YOU"I walk downstairs to see my dad and step mom sitting at the table

"SAM!"
"YES DAD?"
"COME DOWNSTAIRS ME AND CLAUD WANT TO TALK TO YOU"
I walk downstairs to see my dad and step mom sitting at the table. I sat down and they started talking.
"Sam we can understand you and Dylan have gotten really close over the past few weeks but please don't let him break your heart."
"Dad were just friends"
"You only dress like that when you go hang out with him."
"Ok fair but I do have to go now."
"Ok be safe sweety me and Claud love you"
"Love you guys to"
I go outside to my car as dylan texts me the address. I get there and wow his house is huge I've only been there once only because he had to pick something up but never went inside. I go up and knock on the door and Dylan answers.
"Wow you look amazing"
"Well hello to you to. Im kidding you look ok also."
"Please come inside"
Next thing I know a younger girl comes up.
"Hi! Im Adysson the better Kingwell"
"You wish"
"Shh Dylan"
All three of us walk inside the house and straight away I am greeted by Dylan's older sister and parents.
"Hi I'm Kayla and you must be Sam, he talks about you a lot."
"KAYLA, not cool"
He talks about me?
"Kids lunch is ready"
We all sit down and have an amazing dinner I get a little nervous when Dylan's dad asks about my family and my mom. I feel a hand on my thigh rubbing it not like in a weird way but like a comforting way. Dylan knew my mom passed away when I was 7 so he knows how hard it is for me to talk about her.
"Well my dads an actor and so is my sister that's how me and Dylan met and my step mom is a singer."
"What about your biological mom" that was Adysson
"Um- she- she"
"We don't have to talk about it Sam"
"She passed away when I was 7 and Esme was 6"
"Oh my- I'm so sorry"
"It's ok you didn't know"
After the dinner dylan shows me his room
"YOU HAVE A DOG AND DIDNT TELL EM!?"
"Yea his name is Guinness"
"He's so cute"
He is just looking in my eyes next then you know. Boom. Our lips met. Again butterflies. The kiss gets a little deeper until we hear a click.