Part One

A/N

This is no longer a one shot 😅

______________

Lisa had been happily humming and mopping the floor, for once not annoyed that she had to do most of the cleaning since she never could cook for the firehouse crew without burning something down.

It had been a slow day, thank god. Lisa loved her job, but today, she couldn't wait to get home and she was happy she spent most of the day lounging around, doing the firehouse chores and daydreaming about tonight.

Lisa looked up at the clock, ten more minutes. Just ten more minutes and she'd be heading home to her wife and she'd take her out for her surpise. Lisa felt giddy.

Tonight was going to be so perfect. She was lost in her happy thoughts, practically dancing with the mop, up until the firehouse bell sounded right before their shift was supposed to end and Lisa cursed out loud.

"Goddammit! You couldn't have waited to burst into flames ten minutes later! I was almost free!" Lisa said to no one as she dropped the mop and ran to gear up.

Today was her two year anniversary with her wife and Lisa had plans to take Jennie out but now she was clearly going to be late. If she even made it home in time.

It was just her luck. She should probably feel guilty about being annoyed someone's property was on fire and that people might possibly be in mortal danger yet all she was worried about right now was how it was inconveniencing her anniversary date but she didn't because damn it, today was supposed to be perfect.

She had planned the perfect date to one up Jennie's first wedding anniversary date from last year. They had compromised after much begging on Jennie's side and decided to switch who planned the date every year and for their first year Jennie wanted to be the one to take out Lisa first since Lisa had been the one to propose, this was Lisa's first turn and it was being ruined by stupid fires.

Lisa was supposed to be making her woman swoon right now but instead she had to spend at least the next hour for the foreseeable future putting out fires. Serves them right to lose a few things for ruining her date night with her gorgeous wife.

"Limario!" Jisoo shouted for her to hurry, opening the door to the already moving fire truck and Lisa ran in to the truck as she shrugged her fireman's jacket on.

"My wife is going to kill me." Lisa said as she shut the door hastily.

Jisoo smirked. "I hope she slaps you."

"Can't believe you refused to give me the day off." Lisa pouted, bringing out her phone to send Jennie a text to tell her she was forced to be on a call last minute and was probably going to be late for their anniversary plans now.

"Did you want to end up with the other crew for a month if I did give you the day off, serving under a very anal and useless Captain Yang before I could get you back?"

"No." Lisa pouted harder as she clicked on Jennie's number.

"Well stop complaining then." Jisoo said in annoyance. "Personally, I'd rather have you taken off of my hands considering how much trouble you always cause because of how insubordinate you are but I was trying to be the bigger person for once."

Lisa rolled her eyes at Jisoo and started typing. She supposed Jisoo was right, as much as she loved Jennie and wanted this whole day with her it wouldn't have been a good idea.

Even Jennie had told Lisa that it wouldn't be worth asking for a day off on their anniversary just to get stuck with the other fire house crew for that long.