chapter 4

Kyra's POV...

'God.. What is happening. Can my life get any worse..'
I was talking to my self. Where was I.. In the lockup room. Kartik warned the inspector to not bail me out.

"This is the place where you belong Kyra... No no.. Doctor kyra Kashyap." He snapped.

"What do you want from me Kartik.?"

"I want you to loose your every little hope of living... I want you to die each day you live. I want to see you completely destroyed. And I will do this. Now wait and watch." He roared.

I was alone. The walls of the lockup room seamed to tease me. I was very hungry.
"Sir can I please meet Kyra.."

I heard a voice. Massi.
She brought food for me.. After lots of requests the inspector allowed her to feed me.

"What are you thinking beta(child)..?"
She asked with teary eyes.

"I don't know... I am completely blank..I don't think we could win the case. I had a discussion with Ganesh uncle."

"But how did all this even happen? And please don't cry my child... I can't see you like this.. You are strong... You are our handkerchief."

"Yes I am a handkerchief for you all, but Massi jab dusro ke asu poch kr rumal gila ho jaye.. Toh use dhokr sukhana bhi toh padta hai na.. (When the handkerchief is socked you need to wash and dry it.)"

She was broken.. I was broken. There was no option left than waiting for the court decission.

In Next few days , the judge announced me guilty and cancelled my medical licence for next 5 years.

"And as the rehabilitation center is not fully under Miss. Kyra Kashyap Dr. Rahul and staff can continue with there work. This is the final statement which should be followed."

And the court was dismissed.That was first time that during professional matters when somene added the prefix Miss rather than Dr. To my name.

The Inspector told me that I have been bailed but the person's identity was not reveled.

"But sir atleast tell me who paid the bail amount?"

"We are sorry ma'am but we are ordered not to revel the name."
The inspector said and left handing the bail orders.

As we left the court media gathered around us. The people who said thanks and praised me once were now asking the stupid questions. Few of them shouted 'be in your own limits' and many more

My security rescued me and drived to the mansion.I directly went running to my room with out talking to anyone.
Mom and dad's picture on my wall made me go weak. And that was when I broke down. I cried and cried till sleep over powered me.

___________________

Its been a week now.
And still the same news is running all over the television.
Daily few of the journalist gather at the mansion to talk with me.

My case has become the political issue now. They debated over this for hours in past few days.

I was completely tired of this unwanted attention I was getting. My number was leaked and inbox was flooded with the threats.

"Ganesh uncle did you find the one who bailed me.?"

"No ma'am.."

I sat with the chocolate cake in my hand. But was not at all intrested to take even a bite.

"Massi I have to go... I will get late so have your dinner and don't wait for me."
I said keeping the plate down. I don't know where I was going... But I wanted to be alone.
---

Nakul's POV...

Kyra.. Such a lovely name. And she indeed was like her name.. The sun, who spreads happiness in everyone's life.
But..

"OMG... This all is very weird yaar... She is so involved in her work... And the most trusted psychiatrist of India... Can't belive all this is happening.."

Veer said. Every one was equally shocked to see the news..

She seemed very worried when the inspector took her. And was even badly hurt. I loved the way she made me open up, and listened to me very carefully.. Took down somethings.

"What are you thinking Nakul... Speak up. You are quite since the Kyra case."
Veer was angry on me.. Ya he was right. I went silent automatically after that day. I didn't even met baby.

"She has not done anything yaar. She is completely innocent. And should I call her..?" I questioned.

"Listen Nakul...
Before he could complete the sentence I picked up the card and dialled her number...

After the whole ring the call went into machine box.
"See I told you not to call.."

Veer again shouted.but he was right. Why would she pick my call. I wanted to talk to her. To ask if she is fine.

God.. What is happening to me. Why am I behaving like a teenager. I have to control myself.

"Nakul stop zoning out. You have to recover yaar... You are not going to the office also. The company needs you. Your baby needs you." Veer tried to explain.

"Stop it Veer..I am tired of listening to all this now.. I know they all need me. So what should I do for it. And remember its not my fault.. Nothing is my fault. Getting it." I stormed. And went out of the room.

I drived car at the higest speed. I was so angry on myself. That I didn't even care for my life.

I stoped at the Juhu beach. It seemed silent at 1:40 am. The cold winds and the soothing waves relaxed my mood a little. But my head was aching like hell.

Was Veer right. Do I really need help..?
Can I ever be the way I was in my college days?

Those questions were haunting me a lot.
That was when the moon rised. And I saw her sitting on the cold sand. Her eyes closed, curly long hair openly flowing in the air. The little smile which appeared with every wave touching her feet enhancing her dimples.

Yes she is cute. She is the perfect Doctor.
She will always be Dr. Kyra Kashyap.

I thought of talking to her but then didn't wanted to break her thoughts. So simply started back when I heard her scream. To the fullest volume.

That was when I realised she need someone who can understand her. She is perfect in listening and helping others, but it doesn't mean she is fine emotionaly too..!!

She broke down. I had never seen her that way. 'She is strong, confident, but the situations are tragic. Almost everyone is against her. But I am not. I have to do some thing'

Hello all.. ❤❤

What do you think about the chapter.? 😁

Did you all like it..?

Nakul is a broken soul who needs Kyra.
And on the other hand Kyra is strong enough.. To handle her self.. But...

Few things break you to the core.. 🥺🥺

So what do you all think Nakul will do.?

If you liked the chapter then Please vote, share and comment ❤🥰

Next update soon.. 🥰🥰

See you all

Till then take care❤❤

Bye...