XI

Aungia te Eywa
(Sign of Eywa)

It was a large den beneath the hometree, the first level beneath ground, well lit and painted with the stories of older times, better times.

I felt more footsteps as they came in, it was Tsu'tey, Neytiri and her father, the Olo'eyktan.

"What have I done wrong, what is happening father?" She grumbled.

"Nothing is wrong, daughter." The Tsahik clarified. She motioned for me to speak to them all, explaining the situation.

I glanced at the elders, attentive yet somehow open to me, a dream walker speaking to them.

"Well, my body-my real body is one I cannot return to for reasons I don't understand. I'm hoping, with the permission of your Tsahik and Olo'eyktan, I might have Grace Augustine come here to help me." I spoke a little clearer and a bit louder for the elders to hear me clearly.

"My daughter," Tsahik turned Neytiri to me, "was she graced by Eywa's light?" She looked between me and her daughter before Neytiri's nodded.

"Yes, she was touched by a little less than half of the group of Atokirina."

"How many?" An elder spoke from the corner.

"There were too many to count in total, but on her, there were maybe eight, maybe twelve." She answered.

"Many, so many... she may have great purpose as well as this Tseykx person." The shamaness spoke.

"You see child, I believe it may be Eywa's doing. She creates balance. Tseykx'suli has an alien-like body and the spirit of fire, you have a na'vi body and a spirit like water. One of you is of the people, the other is not. Both of you came to us."

"So is that a no to my request?"

The Olo'eyktan and Tsahik exchanged glances. The Olo'eyktan stepped forward and placed a hesitant hand on my shoulder.

"I understand your need to know what happened to you. In time she will be allowed, but for now, I entrust you to my mate." He grabbed her hand, "her name is Mo'at, and we have agreed to let you study Eywa like the Tiretu do." He put her hand on my shoulder. The elders clicked their tongues with approval.

"Kali, walk with me and Tsu'tey. I will explain the path."
————————————————————
"The path begins with the first connection with Eywa. I will allow this to happen under Tsu'tey's supervision. The next step is Iknimaya. Then you will complete uniltaron, and then one last ceremony. I will explain each at a later time, now it is best that you take the first step. It's a long journey." She said clearly and calmly.
————————————————————
Little mini chapter for you.