ONE - Marry Me

DON'T FALL FOR ME, BUT MARRY ME

What if he comes back, and this time he isn't the sweet guy he used to be? What if he changed and it isn't for the better. What if, he'd become a Jerk? Will you forgive him for hurting you and make him remember who he used to be? Or will you change just like him, and forget what used to be?

Enrique is back, and he's as good as new. In fact he's like a new person, or maybe he's just the same person before he knew Cassie. But the point is, he's a jerk now, and Cassie has to marry him. It's the same fixed marriage in the past, but this time, it's really happening.

——-

Back then I swear I was gonna marry him someday

But I realized some bigger dream in life...

~Taylor Swift, Fifteen

——-

CHAPTER 01 – Marry Me

Footsteps echoed as Cassie's heels hit the tiled floor of the restaurant earning a few side glances from the ladies in designer clothes and curious stares from men in tailored suits. She ignored everyone, and only followed the waiter passing by a band performing Taylor Swift's "fifteen."

"How very appropriate," she commented to herself and continued walking forward to a private quarter at a corner of the restaurant where her appointment awaits.  

She walked head held high, her red Louis Vuitton bag hanging on her shoulder matching the red dress that clung to her body emphasizing the curves that she'd carved with a lot of exercise and dieting. She would have wanted a smaller purse but she needed to bring the contract with her, it was what the meeting is all about after all.

"Miss Harrington," she immediately heard that same husky voice she fell in love with, only this time his tone denoted business. She gave him a smile, curling her red lips upward sitting as he pulled a chair for her.

"Mr. Stewart," she greeted and he went back to his chair on the other end of the rectangular table.

"So would you like to dine first, or should we go directly to business," he asked. Cassie noticed a bundle of paper in front of him which she knew was his copy of the contract.

"Since I think you're ready with the contract, I don't think there's a reason why we can't start with it immediately," she answered with her business face.

"I was just being polite," he retorted. "Of course we could start," he smiled opening his folder. "It's business first then."

Cassie took her copy of the contract from her bag and placed it in front of her, noting the red marks she highlighted, which she wanted cleared or changed to her favor.

"Anything you wanted clarified?"

"Section five," she immediately answered reading the section. "With regards to heirs and custody of probable children," she read. "There won't be a need for such clause. There won't be any children since this arrangement is purely contractual, a six month contract to be precise."

"I won't bet on that Ms. Harrington. We were to share a single room and a single bed, after all," he smirked to which she only raised an eyebrow.    

"And you suggest what exactly?"

"Well, a woman and a man, alone in a room, many things could happen," he answered leaning on the back of his chair. "I'll leave it to your imagination, those things, which might cause some accidents to happen."

"Accidents," Cassie spat. "We'll I'm a very careful woman, Mr. Stewart. I don't do accidents," she said emphasizing the last word.

"Oh... you're taking pills," he commented. "Good," an even wider smirk appeared on his lips.

Cassie's face reddened, almost to the point that her skin became the color of her dress. No, she didn't take pills, why would she, when she hadn't even experience what sex is. But she didn't correct him. He doesn't need to know that.

Enrique crashed out that section of the contract.

"Anything else?" He asked her.

She pointed some more provision before they finally agreed to seal the deal.

"Then," Enrique walked towards her. "Will you marry me?" he asked kneeling in front of her.

She rolled her eyes. He didn't even need to do that. And whether she answers him 'yes' or 'no', the wedding is still happening. It's what their parents wanted anyway. ||to be continued.

Tell me what you think. Comment and Vote Please. ~fCee

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

III!iII!IIIiI  IIII!!IiI!II!!II!!!II!!IiI!II

[Date Stamp 29.APR.15]