FOUR - Seduction Tips

DON'T FALL FOR ME, BUT MARRY ME

Sorry, this is just some sort of filler chapter with Cassie and Enrique in a boxing ring... I hope you love their bickering. ~fCee

CHAPTER 04 – Seduction Tips

"What was that for?" Cassie sternly asked with her arms crossed over her chest. She glared daggers towards the Enrique who sat very much relaxed on his seat opposite his fiancé.

"What was what for?" He asked playfully with a single brow raised and a smirk that clearly made Cassie want to throw a plat on his face. One point of his lips mischievously rose to form a stupid smirk on his face while acting innocent.

"You damn well know what I was talking about," she remarked stabbing him continuously with her death glare. If a stare could cut, Enrique would surely be nothing but ground meat.

"I wouldn't be asking if I well damn know, as you so clearly pointed out," he retorted teasing her, as his smile got bigger. "So tell me, what it is that the beautiful lady in front of me is so pissed that becomes unbecoming of a lady of high status, like yourself?"

But they both know he knew.

The reason that she wanted to smash his face was because he kissed her. And they've been in that stalemate ever since the lady who Enrique introduced as his friend left.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" He asked again making Cassie turned red in anger. Bu she managed to take a few deep breaths and relax. She wasn't going to lose her composure, not in front of this man.

"Will you be more specific?"

"Kiss me?" She answered. "Why did you kiss me?"

"Oh!" Enrique acted like he was so surprised about the question. "That!"

Cassie only glared at him again, not to know what to make of his reaction.

"I thought we were already that close," he answered her looking her on the yes as well. "After all, weren't you the first one who kissed me first?" He asked which clearly Cassie forgot. And her eyes tuned wide as she remembered how she kissed him just after she approached their table.

"So I just wanted to returned the favor," he said still with his irises glued to hers, while Cassie saw his tongue moved licking a part of his upper lip, then his a part of his bottom lip, and slowly he slightly bit his lower lip.

Cassie avoided his eyes and that only made Enrique give a loud laugh which made her even more uncomfortable.

"How did you know I like cherry?" He asked but Cassie ignored. "Are you really trying to seduce me, Ms. Harrington?"

Cassie shot him another death glare. "Maybe you've taken too much wine Mr. Stewart. Clearly, you're hallucinating."

Enrique only laughed harder which made other heads turn towards them.

"So... you don't think I'm worth seducing?" He asked leaning closer to the table. Cassie only followed with her eyes as he slightly loosen the ties that hangs on his neck and unbuttons the first two buttons of his suit.

"What the hell are you doing?" Cassie asked in a hushed panic. "Don't tell me you're taking that off here?"

"Why no, of course not," Enrique stopped just as he had undone three top button leaving a part of his chest exposed.

Cassie moved her eyes away from the exposed part, but she had to admit his body was well built. She's seen a lot of men in magazines with Kaye and Dee in the entertainment industries, and she knew Enrique could well compete with those bodies.

"But if you so want to like see me all the way naked," he suggested which made blush. "...then that can be arranged. After all, how can I deny my fiancé access to my body?"

"I never said anything!" She snapped which made him smile.

"Well, the invitation still stands," he said again touching the slightly exposed muscles of his chest while his eyes glued to her. "Anytime..."

"What invitation?" The both heard from Enrique. Cassie needed to only look up while Enrique had to turn his head to see the two ladies standing near their table.

"Long time no see, Lee..." Kristine said winking at Enrique using the nickname he was known for in high school: Louise Enrique Evan Stewart or Lee Stewart. But now, he's only known as Enrique.

"And you two should probably stand up," Dee told the two while pointing at another table. "That table is for four," she told them.

"Make it fast," she commanded almost like she was their mother. "We clearly have so much to talk about," she said with her eyes fixed on the two lovers.

Yeah... and still sorting the story out. I hope you still like this: Vote-Comment and if you like my stories follow me. ~fCee

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

III!iII!IIIiI IIII!!IiI!II!!II!!!II!!IiI!II

[Date Stamp 12.JULY.15]