TWO - Ow, it's him

DON'T FALL FOR ME, BUT MARRY ME

I know this was late, but no matter, it's here now. I hope you guys enjoy. ~fCee

TWO – Ow, it's him

The door slammed making Cassandra Claire Harrington to face the door where a blonde in bright floral dress stood towering in her six inches heels. The woman took off her sunglasses walking towards Cassie's office table, each step echoing as she dropped a bundle of paper on the table.

"Care to explain why I never knew about this?" She took a sit crossing her leg.

Cassie looked at the front page of the news paper's business section and there a picture of Enrique proposing to her appeared like a banner.

"Oh!"

She didn't know it would go out like that. But then, having a wedding between two clashing land developers isn't one to escape the press. Cassie was just too preoccupied by what was happening that she didn't see this coming.

"When did the two of you get back together?" The blonde raised an eyebrow. "Does Kristin know about this before me? Of course Kaye knew, doesn't she?"

In reality, no one really knew about the secret agreement between the two. Not Diana, nor Kristin, their best friends. In fact, there was a clause in their contract stating that they shouldn't disclose anything about it to anyone.

"No, of course not Dee," Cassie answered. "I never told anyone. We wanted to surprise you all," that was a lie she made up just that moment.

"Well I was surprised," Diana commented. "But I'm not buying that."

'So was I,' Cassie thought. 'So was I.'

Cassie never really thought that the agreement between Enrique's family and her grandfather would still stand after the accident that caused Enrique's amnesia. Well, not until last month.   

[Flashback]

Cassie walked towards the garden where her grandfather could be. She already looked throughout the house, but the old man wasn't there. She asked some of the maids but they don't know where he was.

"Grandfather," Cassie called as she passed the garden of roses and walked to a queue of trees. The old man told her to come immediately, and pulled her from doing the papers on her newly opened hotel and restaurant. "Grandfather," she called again.  

She wanted to give up and go back to her office to finish her work. She moved to some trees that gave shade from the high afternoon sun and suddenly, she fell to the ground having stepped on something large.

"Ouch," she yelled as she closed her eyes expecting the hard ground but instead hit a soft spot on the floor.

"The weather man didn't say it would be raining women," she heard as she opened her eyes. And she immediately met a pair of blue eyes looking at her.

She knew that voice, and she knew those eyes. She also knew that same manly smell coming from the person under her. It's really him, he was back.

"I'm really enjoying this position right now, but it's a bit inappropriate seeing that people are watching," and Cassie realized that she was still on top of the guy, her legs straddled on his hips. She immediately pushed up, in the process feeling his muscled chest as she pushed against them.

A few seconds after she got to her feet, he had also stood up.

"Now, I think I need a reward," she heard him say as she felt a pair of hands on her hips. She felt the world spin as he turned her towards a tree, trapping her between the tree and his body.

"Wait... what are you doing?" She asked disoriented.

"I'm taking my reward?" He answered making her more confused than she was.

"What reward?"

"I saved you from hitting the ground right," then I demand something in return.

Cassie remembered a similar situation in the past, where Enrique did this trick. He trapped her between a tree like he was gonna kiss her but he only teased her. He didn't kiss her as she closed her eyes and he came nearer, instead he laughed at her. She wouldn't fall for the same trick, no. She won't close her eyes, and he won't be able to laugh at her.

"You didn't save..." but before she finished what she was about to say, his lips crashed down towards her drowning her words. He pushed her slightly as he held her chin, while his mouth conquered hers. He tasted her lips, nibbled on them like they were candies, and Cassie was too shocked to fight. He took her, and she let herself be taken.

A few seconds later, a cough pulled Cassie back into reality making her push Enrique away.

"Grandfather," Cassie greeted as she moved away from the guy that kissed her, wiping her lips. But Enrique only moved to her side and wrapped his arms on her hips.

"I'm glad, this reunion had been fruitful," the old man smiled.

"Indeed grandfather," the boy answered which stunned Cassie. "We're really meant to be together.

"It's good, you're to be married after all," the old man commented before inviting the two for lunch. [Flashback]

"You should tell me more about this wedding," Diana demanded. "Lunch is a good time. It was a good thing I have no appointments."  

"But I have," she argued. Diana only smirked.         

"I told your secretary to cancel all appointments, so now you're not busy," Dee said as she dialed her phone. Cassie only heard Kristin's name, so she assumed the three of them would be eating together.

Cassie walked towards the restaurant while Diana went to the comfort room first. Kristin hadn't arrived yet, so Cassie got seated first. And while on the way to the table they reserved, she heard a familiar voice, his voice. She turned and saw Enrique seated at a table far east of the restaurant together with a woman in designer dress.

She even saw the woman leaned close to the guy as they both laughed.

They weren't even married but he was already cheating on her. Her blood boiled. And she just thought of something to make lunch even more exciting. ||to be continued.

What is Cassie gonna do, I wonder?

Comment and Vote Please. ~fCee

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

III!iII!IIIiI  IIII!!IiI!II!!II!!!II!!IiI!II

[Date Stamp 27.MAY.15]