part-43( realization)

Kk- tell me teju why he call you   love ? Is there something i should have to know before?? Your side something from me??

Teju-i .. i..
And she starts crying

Kk-stop don't cry . I wan't say anything or nor i angry on you just tell me the truth.

Teju-promise

Kk-i didn't make promises.

Teju- swear it.

Kk-ok i do.

Teju- daatoge bhi nhi .gussa bhi nhi karoge. Naraz bhi nhi hoge.

Kk-ok i will not .

Teju- vi.. a ..vi.. wo😭😭

Kk-relax take a deep breath and tell me i will not say anything i really not. Just tell me you can do it.

Teju-vishal mera bf tha .we were in reletionship but not physical. He always wants physical but i don't get good vibes from him to do this. So i let not her do it. But when i first came in your house we got argue on something.next he come to my collage and harass me a little .i slapped him in anger. He went from their and after some days he called me and said he is in trouble i went to him but he lied and he sold me to that lady and than .. than ( her breathing went abnormal) than you came that night and after that you know all . I am with you. I swear i didn't cheat you the day i met you i never meet him. I swear kara... Karan. Trus .. trus .. me. Me
she starts crying loudly .she cries her heart out loud .

He take her in his lap and grabbed her by his arms .he rubbed her back and her head lay on his chest she is making his chest wet with her tears .

Kk-relax relax . Don't say a word i trust you . i trust you take a deep breath in and out in and out .

She does the same and her breath went normal kk give her a glass of water she drank it.

Teju's POV
What he is thinking about me.? Is he thinks i am a characterless girl who make anyone her bf ?? Am i did rhe wrong by telling him about my past?? What must be he thinks of me it effect me the most . Coz i love him yes its not affection its not attraction it's Love pure love . They beaten me up so hard but i didn't divorce him. I cant even think living my Life without him. No i can't. I want to live a normal happy merried life with him. But what he feels for me?? I saw love in him eyes when i am close to death .i saw love in his eyes when he saw my wounds.but after now?? Is his feelings changed for me?? Whatever!!!but i have to confess it soon .i cant hide it anymore. But how can i?? I don't even know he really loves me or not.

Pov ends.....

Kk POV .....
Her past didn't matter for me. Whatever his ex is . But she opened up it with me i am glad . She is the best thing ever happened to me . I think I love her . Ya i Love her i really love her . Yes !! This is nit a kind of crush or attachment this is pure love which i felt for her. When i cant find her i feel my heart sank .when i saw her in this condition i felt like someone whip me . I cried after ages just for her. I cant thank god enough for Saving her life .She beaten up that hard but she didn't sigh the divorce paper . I saw love in her eyes when she saw me . She is close to death but her eye sparkle when they met with mine .is she also love me?? If she doesn't?? Its ok Karan if she rejects your love it still ok she have a right you did wrong with her in past . But Now i will not delay and confess my love to her whatever will be her decission i accept it with love .

POV ends

Kk - you should sleep .. you need it.and yes whatever is your past i accept it no worries. Tension mtt lena tum .

He lied her down on bed and covered her up with the blanket . He kneeled on the floor , removing a strand of hair from her drowned black eyes and whispered ,

Kk-" Gets some sleep , okay ? "

She gave him a single nod . As soon as he was about to walk away , she held his wrist and asked

Teju " Do you have to go ? "

He gave her a light smile and answered

" No , I don't have to go anywhere my Love"

Climbing in bed next to her , he took her in his arms . Letting her nuzzle her face in his neck . Being comfortable in his warmth .

They laid their in their on thoughts

Teju POV

what just he did called me ? he said my love to me . Yes he said that .may be he loves me too. Awwh!!

POV ends...

Kk POV

Ohh!! I said her my love. Awh!! Karan you can't hide it from her for once you stupid.what she thought of me .

POV ends

They thought and smiled with blush

They both looked at each other and ask togather

" Why are you smiling"

"Nothing " answered togather

And again laughs togather and went in their lovely thoughts again..

I hope you guyz like it if you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most.....

I love you all