{☼︎} ➪ 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
» ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ
◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

♡o。.(✿ฺ。✿ฺ)

𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦, that's what you're good at. You were the most perfect thing your father had created and maybe that's why he favored you the most.

He tried countless times to train your other siblings, to be emotionless robots, killing machines, to be his puppet. But they have flaws, malfunctions as he likes to call it, and when he realized it he neglected them and threw them away like trash.

And you, his third oldest were there, the perfect creation. You were smart, emotionless, swift, tough, and many more you killed countless men and women without a single emotion of remorse.

You obeyed everything he says no matter how disgusting it was you did it without hesitation.
After years of being his loyal dog, it was already time for his retirement, and let one of his children take his place.

Everyone knew who will be the one that will take over and it was no doubt it was you. A handful of people wanted to disagree with your father cause of his decision of picking you but they knew better than bad-mouth his daughter.

As your father was drinking his tea, watching the scenery in front of him, you appeared beside him as you received his call minutes ago.

As you bowed your head slightly you spoke
" Father, you called for me," you said sternly. He smiled and patted the chair near him.

" Sit, my dear daughter we have something to discuss." You obeyed. Sitting down properly, you faced him.

" What is it, father? Has something happened?" You asked, making him chuckle.

"There is nothing wrong child, you needn't worry." He said making you relax in your sit. After a few moments of silence, he spoke.

" It is already time (Y/N), I am already getting old. It is now my time to step out of the throne. And you my child are going to be next." He told you.

You stayed silent, eyes still gazing at the garden in front of you. This is it, the day where you will take over everything your grandfather and father built.

It is now your responsibility to run the mafia. After everything that you have been through and done, you finally reached your ambition.

" As the new owner of the ( L/N ) mafia, I am going to give you the last mission. Make sure to successfully finish this child if not, you don't want to disappoint me now, would you? " He added, more sternly than before.

" Of course father, every order you give me I will always make sure to finish it swiftly and successfully." You reassured.

" I want you to marry someone, one of our clients hasn't been paying his debts in quite a while. I have spoken to him and his wife and he suggested paying off his debt by giving us his precious son.
I think it would be perfect for you considering that you are now the new owner and of course, you have to make an heir for you as soon as possible."
He explained.

You froze marry, heir. Is he serious? How can you make an heir if you are infertile? Taking a deep breath you spoke.

" But father, as much as I want to have an heir I physically can't. I'm infertile remember?" You said slowly.

He sighed " Ah right, I forgot to tell you. Their son has a younger sibling who is 3 years old. Considering how irresponsible their parents are I know he'll take him here with you."

" Marry him (Y/N) and make his little brother your future heir, train him make him your perfect creation just like I did with you."

Standing up, you looked him in the eyes and spoke " Of course father, I won't let you down." He smiled and nodded.

" Go home and rest, I'll call you tomorrow to tell you more about your future husband. Goodnight (Y/N), make me proud."

Nodding, you walked away. This mission is going to be easy, you don't need to marry anyone out of love. You just need to marry their son and train his brother at the right age and mission accomplished.

This is just one last easy task.