News and Updates and Announcements

Hello and welcome! This is what I'm going to call the News Channel since updates and announcements will be documented here.

--------------------------------------

July 9, 2022

Okay, I have not updated this since... almost a year ago. But fear not, I swear with school finally over I will work on this when I have the time.

This story is no longer on hiatus!

However, as I previously and not-so-nobly-stuck-to said before, I'm planning on rewriting all the chapters. The last time I wrote that it was in the midst of school, so I could not stick to what I said. But with school finally over, I think I can sit down and finally get something out and done. I'm already in the middle of Chapter One and getting back into the flow.

I'm planning on changing the story a bit and adding depth to my two characters, They were so flat before, trying to be mary sues, and looking back, overall super boring to read. So I'm going to add some flavor to the main character. I've already updated the character page.

So people, somehow you all keep coming back so I feel I need to reward you all with something. My writing has improved and I've relaxed, now let us see where my writing takes the story.

--------------------------------------

July 12, 2022

So! The rewritten prologue is up! Much shorter and cleanly written. I took out the MC's backstory part since bits and pieces of it will be implied throughout the story. I felt it was unnecessary, though most of it is the same. 

Chapter One is currently being written and I hope to release it by the end of this week! 

You may also see I unpublished all the chapters since I want to release new content without it interfering with current views, comments, and of course the old storyline. So I'm opening my google doc with the original story plot and everything to you all.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yxtvLqe039GXkMJATPaAqU8cbUcFuX5HUEMu5xSbUAg/edit?usp=sharing

The link may not work since I don't think you can copy and paste from a Wattpad story, so the link will be under my account's message board.

Thanks for reading and I look forwards to making this story happen again.

--------------------------------------

July 14, 2022

Chapter One: done! Yes! 

And by the deadline, I set for myself, whoo!

Sadly, it ended up shorter than the original chapter, but PFFFT, whatever. Maybe I'll try to make chapter two longer or something.

Anyways, by the end of next week or the beginning of the week after that, I should have Chapter Two ready. I haven't started it yet, though, so we'll see

Hope y'all have a good weekend!

--------------------------------------

July 15, 2022 

After doing some research, rewatching, and a lot of drafting, I've decided to change the original storyline completely and this story is going to head in an original direction.

It still takes place generally in the first and second season of My Hero Academia (MHA/BNHA), later into the third and fourth season, but it's not going to be a copy of the storyline. It'll follow it, but it's going to be more about seeing how (Y/n) and Ryuko react to the world around them, their adaptation, and how that relates back to the Demon Slayer Corp back home and their ideals on demons.

 And to stay true to how I think universes work, I'm sure I'll send a few BNHA characters to the world of Demon Slayer (KNY). 

So let's see where this story goes...

--------------------------------------

July 25, 2022

Okay, so suddenly it's been almost been two weeks and no update. Uh... I forgot to tell y'all I had a writing camp and that I completely pushed this to the side. 

Chapter Two is in the works! I hope it will be done in the next week or so.

--------------------------------------

August 1, 2022

Damn... an early update! Chapter 3! Written in pretty much three sittings in... one day.

God, help me. I might edit it tomorrow, but I just wanted to release it because I actually finished something and see this story going somewhere.

I'm working on a weekly schedule here, so I'll see you again with Chapter Four in about a week's time. Then I'll be going on hiatus until the 14th.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------