04 - Rich Brat

Phakphum Romsaithong

"Are you fucking blind?" The guy said. He stood up from his bike, and stood right infront of me. He was wearing a white colour tee and grey colour joggers.

"What the fuck!" I replied, answering to that stranger.

"Oh, cursing on me, when it's totally your fault. Can you not see while walking? I was already getting late." The guy said, making me clench my fists.

"And do you not know how to drive? Over speeding on the road in the night, that also without helmet." I replied, holding my urge to punch this guy directly on his face.

"Hello, Mister, I already told you that I was getting late." He replied, is he even listening to himself.

"Hello to you too, just because you were getting late doesn't mean that you can over speed." I replied, still controlling my urge, don't know till where can I hold this.

"I hope that I would've hit you with my bike, rather than being a part of this useless argument. Just accept that it's your mistake." He said, putting his right hand on his waist, and his index finger pointing towards me.

"Just get lost from here, go wherever you were going, don't waste my time. Fucking shameless!" I said, ready to walk ahead.

"You were wasting my time, Mr. I don't give a fuck!" He then shouted towards me, and I just kept walking ahead. It's just a waste of time arguing with people like them. Fucking rich brat!

~~~~~~~~~

Nattawin Wattanagitiphat

That stranger wasted my time. I would have even taken the gift and reached back home by this time, don't know what's so wrong in accepting their own mistake, fucking rude asshole!

Leave it Apo, you're just wasting your time thinking about, he doesn't even give a fuck about anyone except him. Self centred bastard! I'll have to take Barcode's gift as soon as possible. Come on my guy you'll have to reach the gift shop as soon as possible. I again sat up on my bike and drove off to the gift shop.

I reached the gift shop, and the bell chimed, indicating my entrance in the shop.

"Hello sir, welcome! How can I help you?" The person standing near the entrance asked, making my mind run deep thoughts.

Shit! I haven't thought that what gift should I get? God damn it!

"Sir?" The person said again, making me come out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah uh, I actually don't know what to buy. It's my younger brother's birthday tomorrow, and I didn't prepared any gift for him. So uh-"

"No worries sir, We're here for that. Mind telling me your younger brother's age?" She asked, spreading a giant smile on her face. This woman is too good for the atmosphere.

"He'll be turning 22 tomorrow." I replied, the lady nodding immediately.

"Your brother is in an age to get his graduation degree, how about you gift him something related to that?" The lady said. Wow! Amazing idea Apo, why haven't I thought of that?

"Sure, this will work." I said following the lady to wherever she was taking me.

"We have different kind of graduation related gifts, you can choose any one of them." The lady said, making nervous.

God! Not this choosing shit again!

﹏ ﹏ ﹏ ﹏ ﹏

After hours of searching and hunting, I finally decided to gift him a necklace with an infinity sign pendant attached to it, and a watch, which is nowhere related to his graduation, but still, I'm a very great person with a very strong decision making skills bitch.

"Please pack this for me." I said to the lady, the lady nodded, again spreading a giant smile on her face. She's kinda scary, the number of times she gave smiles to me is kinda creepy. But it's not like I'm gonna pack her and take her to my home, so I don't really care.

"Sure sir!" She said while going towards the cash counter. She gift packed all the items and bowed down to me.

"Thanks you so much sir! Please visit again!" She said, I just smiled in reply. I exited the shop, and sat on my bike to rush towards my home. My dad would be already yelling all around the home, he called me several times asking when am I coming home. It's 9:30 already. Come on Apo, speed up.

﹏ ﹏ ﹏ ﹏ ﹏

Parking my bike in the space near our garden, I got up and ran towards the entrance of my mansion. As soon as I reached the living room, I saw a very expected scene.

" What should I do to this guy? It's 10 p.m already and he still isn't inside the home. I should've gone with him." My dad said while roaming here and there around the couch, my mom following her behind.

"Papa, I'm not a kid anymore." I said, my dad immediately looking towards my direction.

"Thank god, if you wouldn't have arrived by now, your papa would've ate my ears with 'Where is Apo? Where is Apo?' "
My mom said, making my dad roll his eyes.

"Anyways, what made you come home this late? The gift shop is just half an hour away I guess." My mom said, now making me roll my eyes.

"Nothing Mumma, I just met a very interesting person on the road, who took all my time and still couldn't accept his mistake." I said, annoyance in my tone just by thinking of that fucking guy.

"Leave it, look what I've bought for Barcode." I said, excited to show them my choice. I took out my phone and showed them the picture of the necklace and the watch.

"Beautiful! Just like my baby!" My mom said, making me smile.

"I know you have a great taste, you're my son after all." My dad said, making my mom roll her eyes.

"Shut up! And come to the dining hall. Let's have dinner." My mom said making my dad shake his head.

"Baby, call your brothers down to have dinner." My mom said, making me nod.

~~~~~~~

Phakphum Romsaithong

I reached home, after having a fresh walk, with a fresh new headache that cat looking guy gave me. Lord! He was so fucking shameless! I still cannot believe that there are people like him who exist on this planet.

"Yo bro what's up!" Jeff came towards me.

"Nothing, just came home from a walk I guess." I said, him visibly face palming.

"Dude, what's wrong with you? Why you gotta be so rude?" Jeff asked, sighing heavily.

"Nothing bro, I met a guy, who was about to give my parents a fresh new hospital bill." I replied, shaking my head.

"The fuck, you made me even more confused." He said.

"I met this shameless cat looking guy on my way, he was over speeding his sports bike, and wasn't even wearing helmet. He was about to hit me. Luckily he stopped his bike on time. Or else you would be seeing me on a hospital bed lying like dead body." I said, Jeff widening his eyes listening to this. "

Alright you just went for a walk, and this much happened. Wow!" He said, amused.

"What happened?" P'Tong asked, coming in our sight.

"Nothing, Mile was about to lie on a hospital bed lying like a dead body." Jeff replied, deadass.

"WHAT? HOW? WHEN? THE HELL?" He said, checking on me.

"Atleast tell the whole thing, you dumbass!" I said, smacking on his head.

"I'll tell you everything. I met this shameless cat looking guy on my way, he was over speeding his sports bike, and wasn't even wearing helmet. He was about to hit me. Luckily he stopped his bike on time. Or else I would be lying on a hospital bed." I said, P'Tong sighing in relief.

"Thank god, Jeff you scared the shit out of me." P'Tong said smacking his head.

"Alright alright let's end this here. I'm hungry everyone." I said, three of us laughing.