08 - Engaged

A/N:-
The proof reading of this chapter is pending. Kindly ignore the mistakes.

APO'S POV

"HIM? THE SECOND SON OF ALPHA AND LUNA!"

I said shouting, shocked by whatever the fuck Build just said. That sounds literally impossible dude!

"Shut the hell up bro!" He said whisper shouting, placing his index on my lips. I removed his finger, annoyed already.

"Answer my fucking question." I demanded, him being irritated with my act.

"Oh god, yes he's their second son." He finally spoke, making the every part of my body shocked. I tried speaking something, but the words seems like they aren't really in a mood to come out of my mouth.

"You honestly can't be serious at this point." I again said, still unable to believe the fact.

"God what's the big deal with him being the second son of Alpha and Luna?" Arm finally spoke, irritated with my act.

"Because I was about to kill him." I said, all them freezing on their places. Their state of shock can be seen with their wide eyes and mouth flung opened.

"Now you honestly can't be serious at this point." Us said, making me roll my eyes.

"He wasn't having any tag hung above him that 'I am the next king of this planet' or something." I said.

"Let bygones be bygones. What's next?" Us asked, making everyone think.

"Apologize to him."

"Me? Apology? To him? Build, are you on drugs?" I said, pointing towards me.

"You have to do that." Arm said, trying to make me understand.

"Not at all" I said sternly. Apologising to him? Even if there's death and I have to apologise him to live, I'll die happily rather than apologising to that asshole.

"Don't do, the after consequences are up to you then. Just think about it." Build said, pressuring me for the apology.

"No! I won't apologize to him no matter what!" I said, trying to maintain my composure.

"Okay then, the rest is upto your dad."

﹏ ﹏ ﹏ ﹏ ﹏

No in the fucking hell's way I'm going to apologise to that bastard. Build made me do things I haven't even imagined.

"Fuck you Build!" I said, whispering with all the love I have stored for him.

"May you get someone to fuck you too my child." He said with a psychotic smile, making me annoyed.

"Alright, just say "I'm sorry for the last night, please forgive me for my rude behaviour. I didn't knew you were the second son of Alpha and Luna'. And don't lose your shit." Arm said, trying to teach me like my parent.

"Alright grandmother." I said, rolling my eyes. He smacked my arm in reply. God! Help me with this shit.

I finally tried to approach him, when I saw him drinking a glass of wine at the counter. I knocked the counter, trying to indicate my presence. He didn't seem to notice that. I then again coughed, no replies.

"Excuse me!" I finally spoke, him turning his gaze towards me. He was wearing a white shirt with red suit and red pant, his strand of hair falling on his head, his buttons unbuttoned till the 3rd one.

Alright, don't lose your shit Apo, just say sorry, and run away.

"Oh, you!' He said with a smile, surprising me.