Chapter 4

Autum's POV

We arrived at the consert and there was barley anyone there. "Ware is every one?"I asked. "Oh we are 5 hours early. We have to so we can meet then and get to our seats before people show up." Cals replied. I can't believe that I get to meet the 5 boys I have been dreaming of meeting them. My dream is coming true!

We showed the usher person our backstage passes and they led us into a room. 5 boys were sitting on a couch talking.

OMG IT'S THEM! IT'S ONE DIRECTION! AHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S THEM! OMG I AM FANGIRLING ON THE INSIDE!

"Love, you not fangirling on the inside." Niall said in his perfect Irish accent. My cheeks filled with redness. "Some one has a crush on Nialler!" Louis shouted witch only made me blush more. They scooted closer together so me and Cals could sit on the couch with them. Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is happening!

I sat in between Niall and Harry. Cals sat between Harry and Zayn. Harry was her favorite.

"So were are you parents?" Liam asked. Typical Liam. "Oh we don't have any, we are orphans." I replied. "How did you afford this?" Zayn asked. "My mom gave me her credit card and it has a lot of money on it." Cals replied. They all nodded.

It was 4 hours until the show and I was getting sleepy. I closed my eyes and someone out my head on there shoulder. "Go to sleep." I herd a Irish accent say. I smiled and let myself fall asleep.

"Wake up Autie!" I herd someone scream into my ear. I opened my eyes to find Louis in front of me. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "Callie told us." He replied. I laughed and stood up. I looked at the time and it was 2 hours until the show.

"We have time, lets play truth or dare." Zayn said. I remembered watching one of there truth or dares on YouTube and they get really weird.

"Alright, Autie truth or dare?" Harry asked. "Dare." Once I said that I regretted it. Harry gave me a devilish look and stood up. "You have to go on stage and run around saying I'm a big fat idiot." Harry said. "Harry, that's simple." I said. "Ok then go do it." He pointed to the door.

I walked out and the boys and Callie followed me. I stopped in front o the red curtain. Niall had his I phone out recording this. I took a deep breath and ran out onto the stage. There weren't a lot of people but still, they were people.

"IM A BIG FAT IDIOT!" I screamed over and over again running in circles on the stage. I stepped on my foot and fell to the ground. I looked over there every one was and they were laughing there butts off.

"That was to funny." Niall said still laughing. We all started to laugh again.

"Ok, truth or dare, Niall." I asked. "Dare." He replied. "Um, I dare you, when you go on stage, you have to scream into the microphone I love Autie." I said. "And if I don't." He trailed off. "Then you have to sleep in the bathroom with no food." Louis blurted out. "Fine." Niall gave in. Niall Horan is going to say I love Autie in front of millions of people. Ahh! Best day ever! "We would expect it to be your best day ever." Harry said. Ok I really need to stop thinking out loud. "Yes you do and can both of you hang around after the consert? You both are fun." Liam asked. My mouth dropped and I nodded.

We had to leave so the boys could get ready. Me and Cals are smushed in the front row. I can't move.

The boys ran on stage and the crowd went wild. "I would just like to say I love Autie so much! She is awesome!" Niall shouted into the microphone. I nearly fell over. He winked at me and the stage went black.

Me and Cals stated in our seats until everyone left. Liam opened the gates and we ran backstage.

"Hey girls." Zayn said. "Hey." I whispered. We all greeted each other and sat in a circle on the ground.