01

Getting hit by the soft sunlight , Kim Sunoo an 8 years old boy woke up from dreamland , excited for the new day , for the new adventure..

" Sunoo ! Breakfast is ready come down " Sunoo's mom shouted downstairs making Sunoo come down fast . Then both of them enjoyed their meals while chitchating . After helping his mom with the dishes , the 8 years old boy decided to go out so he can discover the magic of earth ,  nature . 

While running as the cold breeze caressing his angel face , he got amazed by the view , it was just like a painting. Flowers from each colour were decorating a large  garden , Sunoo was enjoying the smell trying his best to refresh his lungs . Suddenly a small white butterfly caught his attention , the boy started following it, leaving his mini world to get welcomed to a new one . After many minutes , the little boy was found in a farm . Careless , he kept following that small insect not minding the fact that he got far from home ... 

He stopped when that butterfly places itself on a girl's hand , who looks the same age as Sunoo. The boy was staring at every feature of her face . She was smiling brightly while caressing that white creature . The softer she goes with that insect , the deeper the boy fall in love with her . Maybe it was love at first sight ? The boy approached from her and talked brightly " Helloooo ! Sunoo, call me Sunsun can we be friends ? " As soon as the guy spoke , a small grin was drawn at the girl's face. " Lee Y/n ! " she moved her hand ready for a handshake which was successfully done.

The two kids spent the whole day together playing , fooling , enjoying every single moment , but nothing lasts forever , the moon replaced the sun signing for Sunoo to go back home  .                    " Promise you will visit me tomorrow Sunoo ! "   Lee Y/n said while pouting  . " Promise ! " Sunoo replied  . Y/n was standing at the door while watching the little boy fading away .