02

As days were passing , Sunoo and Y/N have grown a stronger friendship. However, little did she know the little feelings that has developed Sunoo towards her?

One day, the two kids decided to go out and play. "Try and catch me, Sunoo" said the little girl. Laughter were globing the atmosphere. They were running as if it was their last day. The sun was gentle to them. It caressed  softly each others skin, offering comfort. On the other hand, the little breeze has also offered company. The harmony of mother nature with the kids movement explained how Humans belongs to Nature. It was a pleasant scene. Even animals were happy to welcome those tiny creatures.  "Gotcha!" said the little boy with a big smile. "Oh what's wrong Y/N why did u stop?"added Sunoo. The little girl didn't reply, still facing her back to him. He came closer to her facing her; she was caressing a white butterfly. "You really like butterflies don't you?" asked the little boy. "It's just something about this butterfly, she keeps getting near once i'm with you" Sunoo just sat there, contemplating the girls features. He was indeed in love. He kept watching her hands movement caressing  the little insect. " I wish I was a butterfly so you'll take care of me" murmured the boy. " U won't " replied Y/N leaving a red shade blush on Sunoo's cheeks. He was shy, yet still managed to reply "We will see"

That's when the white butterfly bid her farewell and flied away.

While they were collecting flowers, Sunoo was too busy thinking of what he just said earlier. Maybe i should confess my feelings to Y/N and with that she will accept to hold hands while walking , he thought. Sunoo, Y/N won't bite, don't be scared.

That's when he had finally held up some courage and confronted her. "Y/N" "mhm Sunoo?" "what do u think about those flowers" said Sunoo while pointing at the bouquet of flower he has made. "They are pretty, i like them." replied Y/n. "That's exactly how i think of you, Y/N"

silence has occupied the atmosphere. Y/n couldn't process what he just said.

" Awh thank you Sunoo. You're also pretty :)" was only heard after this deadly silence. Does she like me back? kept questioning Sunoo. His curiosity was killing him. He didn't talk anything else throughout the hang out. He was quiet, unsatisfied with what happened.

"The sun is already settling down, let's leave Sunoo" and they both went back home,  at least one of them did..