19

Uh... hi. Yes, you saw it right. There is a new chapter over a year after I discontinued it. It's my most popular book by far and there's a lot of you out there who like this book- why, I have no idea. I guess y'all like books with a bunch of fillers.

Thank you for all of the responses on the previous part! From the looks of it, I can say that there'll definitely be a scene of Randall investigating his fan club. It cracked me up when literally no one said they wanted Randall in a monogamous relationship.

Feel free to keep responding to the previous parts as I will keep checking them often :D

Is this part bad and rushed because I wrote it in one sitting when I only had an hour to type it out? Yes, yes I did.

~

"Randall, you've been fidgeting the entire hour. You have a hard-on or something?" Elliot whispered. "Chill, school will be over in literally five minutes."

"Shut the fuck up, Eli." I hissed, "Mom's coming back today."

"Have I ever mentioned how sweet it is that you call your personal maid 'mom'?"

"Shut it." Elliot rolled his eyes and mouthed something at me. Have no idea what he said because I sucked at reading lips.

"That's it for today," Mr. Ferguson snapped his book shut. "There will be no homework for today."

"Yes!" Elliot fist pumped the air, "more time for writing!" I stuffed everything in my bag. Elliot followed me to the Howell carriage outside. "Bye, Randall! I'm going to town for research."

"Research? Yeah, right. You'll just spend the rest of the day shipping strangers together." I hopped into the carriage and ordered the guy to hurry home. I had to get there before Bella came home so I could greet her at the door. I really missed her and her hugs.

"What's got you in a hurry, young master Randall?" The driver chuckled.

"Mom's coming back, so I need to get home soon as possible." I handed him a gold coin, "go as fast as you can."

The driver chuckled and stuffed the coin into his pocket. The carriage sped down the cobblestone lanes, a couple people jumped out of the way. I had to brace myself the entire way home so I didn't fly out of my seat. I made a mental note to give the driver a raise.

The carriage slowed to a halt in front of the Howell estate. I jumped out of the carriage, tossed the driver another gold coin, and jogged to the front door.

"Oh, you're here early, Randall. I thought I'd have enough to get your favorite chocolate mousse re-" I interrupted Belle with a tight hug. Belle chuckled and hugged me back. "I missed you too. I'd like you to meet a couple people I brought with me."

"Who?" I stepped back and looked around. "Where are they?"

"They're in the guest reception room." Belle smiled, "they're excited to meet you." Belle patted my shoulder. "I'll be with you in a bit. I need to prepare some snacks."

    "Huh? I don't want to go there by myself."

    "Come on now, you're already 16. You should be able to do more things independently. Being able to talk to strangers and hold a conversation is one of the more important things you need to learn." Belle walked off. 

    I stood awkwardly in front of the guest reception room. I almost knocked before opening the door. Why the hell would I need to knock in my own house?!

    "Oh!" A middle-aged man and a young girl- likely in her pre-teen years- were sitting on a couch. "Please pardon the intrusion." The man was sweating bullets when he saw me.