⁂𑁍⁂ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞

☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 and his family were in the waiting room while Harley Smith gave birth to the daughter of the midle Winchester.

John and Sam didn't know much about that story, neither where the two had met nor how much they had been together.
The only thing they knew was that the two had broken up nine months earlier and only three months before Dean had learned of the girl's pregnancy.

They were in Hoaio, in a horrible motel, when Dean had received a call from Harley.
She was in the hospital because of a problem with the pregnancy and Harley knew that the only right thing to do at that time was to inform the father of her baby that he would soon have a daughter.

When Harley told Dean about her pregnancy, Dean panicked and immediately got into his car to drive miles before reaching Detroit.

Sam, sitting in one of the waiting room chairs, was moving his leg anxiously.
He was really happy for Dean, because this little girl was going to be the first step to could have a normal life.

John was not so happy with this new birth.
He was angry with Dean for his recklessness and his lack of attention.
The fact that Dean would have a daughter from that day on would take him out of his focus, he knew it well.

-"She's a girl"- said one of the doctors who came out of Harley's room.

Dean immediately stood up as did Sam and John.
From inside the room there was a cry of a child.
Dean's heart felt full of happiness knowing that his daughter was fine and healthy.

Sam put a hand on his shoulder smiling happily at his brother.

-"if you want to enter, you can do it ..."- the doctor said inviting them to enter.

As soon as Dean entered he could not help but admire that little creature that Harley was holding in her arms.

Harley was very tired of childbirth and as soon as Dean took the baby in his arms, she fell asleep.

-"hello, little girl it's me, your dad"- said Dean smiling with tears in his eyes.

-"Dean?"- he heard Sam calling him and finally looked up at the two men still standing in front of the door.

-"Guys, this is Ophelia Mary Winchester"- he said as he approached his family.

John smiled slightly at his granddaughter's middle name.

-"Dean ..."- Harley whispered still not quite awake.

Sam and John left the room, they knew the two had to talk.

-"Harley don't force yourself, do you want a drink?"-
-"no you have to listen to me ..."- Harley said trying to sit up.
-"hey hey stay down, you can tell me everything later no ..."-
-"no Dean, listen to me!"- the woman said, raising her voice. This caused Ophelia to wake up and she began to cry.
Dean rocked her for a few seconds and the baby went back to sleep.

-"listen to me Dean, you have to promise me something okay?"- Harley said taking a deep breath.

Dean walked over to her and sat on the hospital bed, listening intently to what his daughter's mother had to tell him.

-"take care of her please. I know we don't talk to each other anymore Dean and I know about your life as a hunter, but don't leave her Dean, please. She's my little girl and one day she will become a fabulous woman, but to be one she has need you Dean. Ophelia needs you" Harley said, squeezing the hand of the man she loved.

-"Why are you telling me this?"- asked Dean looking into her eyes.

-"You'll find out and now hand me my daughter, Winchester"-

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

-"hello baby, come on let's go take a bath and then we get dressed to go to daddy"- Harley said while watching her daughter smile at her father's appointment, she felt like crying.

Her days were now over and in less than twenty-four hours she would be gone.

She took Ophelia in her arms who was playing with her cookie-shaped puppet.
She smiled as she watched her as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Ophelia looked at her without understanding, while her large brown eyes followed the trail of tears.

-"My little one, I love you immensely, never question it. I have been wrong in the past and I will make sure that you cannot repeat my mistakes. I love you infinitely my little darling. I will not be here at your wedding or when you graduate and go to the college, but your dad will. He will be the best father ever. I hope someday when you grow up, you will forgive me my love for not being there for you anymore"- Harley cried as she hugged her daughter.

Ophelia was the perfect baby everyone would want, she certainly never expected to get pregnant so soon and for the first few months of her pregnancy she had often considered not keeping the baby.
But now she was so ashamed of those thoughts.

-"Come on chick, the bath is waiting for us"- she said, wiping her tears with one hand, trying to smile, while with the other arm she held the baby in her arms.

Harley, after washing Ophelia and putting her on one of the onesie given by Sam, misse in the car, in her seat, where everything was ready.

She stroked Ophelia's face with extreme care, smiling sweetly.

Dean hadn't seen his daughter in three months, exactly since Ophelia was born. John had forced Dean to go hunting for a demon that seemed nowhere to be found.

None of the Winchesters were traceable, but Harley, thanks to some contacts, had managed to find Dean.

It was located in a small town in Kentucky, Monterey.

-"baby I know that you don't understand me and that you won't have any memory of me and these three months but remember that you had a mother and that she loved you"- she said as she got out of the car to go and get Ophelia.

Night had now fallen and Ophelia was sleeping peacefully. Car trips relaxed her a lot.

Harley with bated breath and a broken heart put Ophelia into a basket, crying.
Walking with trembling legs, she made her way to Dean's motel room.

She leave her there, in front of the door with a letter and ran away to the car, unable to bear the pain of leaving her, it was an hour until midnight.

She knew that a friend of hers would knock on the door for her, but when he did, she would be miles away.

Thus it was that Harley Smith died alone, from the wrong choices in life, leaving alone a little girl who needed her mother.

Leaving her alone in the dark while knowing what the darkness was hiding.

But this is not the love story between a hunter and a girl, but the story of a little girl who loves too much and who would do anything for her family.

It is the story of a girl who has lost everything.

It is the story of a woman who is a worthy daughter of her father.

I'm so sorry if you find mistakes but English is not my first language
I hope you have at least a little intrigued
See you at the first chapter.