⁂𑁍⁂ 𝑰

𒊹︎︎︎♔︎𒊹︎︎︎

𝐈 ••• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

𒊹︎︎︎♔︎𒊹︎︎︎

-"𝐃𝐀𝐃, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 are we guing?"- asked Ophelia while she was playing with the biscuit-shaped puppet.
She still didn't speak correctly, but after all she was three years old.

-"we are going to ask for help from a person, to find grandfather"- said Dean looking from the rearview mirror at his daughter who made funny faces to the stuffed biscuit.

-"Who is he?"- asked Ophelia as she lay down on the seats. She was really tired and car trips helped her sleep.
-"you will find out Oph, now sleep. When we arrive I'll wake you up"- said Dean slowing down slightly at the speed of the car because he was afraid for Ophelia's safety.

From the moment he saw his daughter, in that basket, in front of his motel room, his life had changed.
Even with just a simple laugh from Ophelia the world ceased to exist for him, only she existed.
When he went hunting with his father and was forced to leave her with Bobby for even weeks, he never stopped thinking about her for even a second.
She is the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Since Ophelia was with him, he had tried to track down Harley but she seemed to have disappeared from circulation, until six months after Ophelia was with him a man had given him the news: Harley had died nearly six months and he knew nothing about it.
Dean had done his best in those three years to keep his daughter safe and would continue to do so.

Hours passed and soon the father-daughter duo found themselves outside Stanford University.
Dean got out of the car closing the door trying to make as little noise as possible.
He looked at his daughter out of the window and smiled: Ophelia was straddled on the seat and her hair fell over her face. She was hugging her stuffed biscuit and her mouth was slightly open.

He opened the door and trying to pay attention, he picked her up and put her head on his shoulder.
He stroked her hair and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek.

-"We are there princess"- said Dean walking towards his brother's small apartment.
Ophelia woke up and ran awkwardly a hand over her face to move her hair.

-"Daddy where are we? It's dark ..."- Ophelia said scared.

-"I know Ophi but I'm with you"- said Dean stroking her cheek softly.

-"Before entering you have to promise me a little thing: you will stay exactly where I will leave you until I tell you that you can come, okay? Do you think you can do this for me?"- asked Dean placing Ophelia on the ground, then taking her hand, which compared to his was really small.

-"yes, but afterwards I want the m&m"- she said smiling, pointing out the little tooth that had fallen out.
Dean nodded smiling.

-"from this moment on, I want you to be silent, okay princess?"- Dean asked lowering himself to her height.
Ophelia nodded several times and Dean messed her hair with a smile.

They were at the back of a house, near a window.
Dean opened it without too much effort and, before letting Ophelia in, made sure no one was there.
Ophelia walked in through the window, thanks to her father's help, and then it was Dean's turn to enter.
Her father began to walk slowly towards what must have been the kitchen, while Ophelia stood where her father had put her.

After a couple of minutes she heard chairs fall and the little girl took a few steps in that direction, but stopped.
Her father told her to stay there and she would.