|Chapter 6

WARNING ⚠️
THERES VIOLENCE AND REALLY HARSH WORDS

Kacey Pov:
I woke up in a chair with my hands tied and my shirt ripped off. I'm sitting in my bra and pants. I can't believe I didn't look into this. I can't believe I'm so stupid, I'm usually on top of this I thought they said he was going to be there for a long time but I was wrong. He has taken me again and I guess he wants to finish what he started but with more guys. I'm having a panic attack right now and I'm in an empty room where no one can hear me scream or cry. How did I let this happen? My friends are away and my boyfriend is at work. I knew this was too good to be true.
"Oh your awake bitch" some guy says. I look up and can't see him but they have a clear view of me.
" please let me go, I don't know what I did, please let me go" I say trying to untangle myself.
" I know what you did sweetheart, you put your father in prison isn't that right my daughter or should I say dark bitch" supposedly my biological father says but I don't consider him anything he is dead to me.

" I don't know what your talking about please dad I don't know why I deserve to be molested or hurt, I don't know what I did to have you hate me so much ever since I was a child," I say trying to act like I care about him but in reality I hate him.

" You Fucking Bitch" he says and gets close to me. He looks so old and I don't recognize him at all. He is no one to me. " You killed her" he says, slapping my face and it hurts really bad. I bite back my tears and my pain. " You killed her and I have no one left but an ugly shit of a daughter who I hate, I hate you brat, I never wanted you" he says and keeps going on about it. It's sad how I have a parent who never wanted me and hated me his entire life and now he wants me dead because he can't stand the thought I'm alive instead of my mom being dead . " DAD I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I DID NOT KILL MOM SHE MUST HAVE HAD COMPLICATIONS WHILE GIVING BIRTH, I DIDN'T CAUSE ANYTHING..." I tried finishing what I was trying to say but he punched me in the stomach and punched the side of my face.

I know this is out of anger because he went to prison. I don't care if he did. I hate him. " Don't raise your voice to me dumb bitch I can kill you right now but I just want you to suffer" he says placing a gun by my ear and near my head I close my eyes and tears start coming out.

" ARE WE CRYING???" He plays with the gun in my face moving it along my body and he lands on my breast. " Ooo guys do you wanna fuck her and then kill her" he laughs and they all start laughing. I spit at him in the face and he knocks me out with a gun.

Jaden POV:
I still haven't heard from her. Her class was done a long time ago and I don't know her friends so I can't ask them anything. I'm starting to think she is going to run out on me and feel she is not ready or she is making a mistake.

I'm starting to feel anxious. I leave my office and tell Christie, " Clear my schedule" I don't listen to what she says, as I'm walking I text Roger to meet me and he waits outside the car, opening the door for me. " Where to sir?" He says.

I tell him Kacey's place. As he drives, there I'm getting really worried. We made it and I ran out of the car to her building. I see her purse and her shirt and shoes on the floor. I start panicking wondering who took her, what happened and why I let this happen? I promised to keep her safe and I didn't go through with my promise. I failed her and someone has taken her, I'm in love with woman. I punch her door and notice her phone smashed and broken and a note saying something.

I pick it up and I run back to the car and tell Roger to call the police. Oh my gosh he took her and she didn't know he was out and I didn't either. I failed her as a boyfriend. I'm literally a mess. Finally the police show up and I bring them to her place and show them the note and her stuff on the ground. They start calling everyone and it's not a crime scene yet because there's no blood but they still are going to make a case. Since her father is a child molester. She's gone and she is probably hurt who knows what that piece of shit is doing to her now.