🌳🌿🌼Who are you furry?🌼🌿🌳

AHEM.. soso fundy is uh just a normal age and same as dre.. okay.. their both 19. That's it.

-~Fundy's POV~-

It was evening, Wilbur, my farther. I asked him if i can go outside.

"Farther, can I do outside? please?" Of course I was expecting him to say no but instead he said yes. I was quite shocked knew that he needed some from the village again. He just needed wheat. Just that to make bread for me, of course I was expecting it, I mean that's the thing i always eat since Wilbur lowkey cared about me, But he just cared about Tommy more than me, I felt sad bout it but then i walked out the door and ran into the forset.

Without realizing i was gonna be in a big trouble..

As i stopped running i heard of chatters thinking that it was the villagers or some players in the village who helps them, but no. It's different people, different village..

Was I lost? maybe I was, I turned back realizing I ran to far so I walked away from the village stepping on a stick by adicent. And then i heard 3 footsteps walking towards where i was..

Or running

who knows.. But i begin to run and run, far away but the footsteps kept knowing where i was. And then i tripped.. I was greatly doom, It was the last thing I knew before dying.. I tried to get up but felt pain.. And then my arm and my leg.. I fell down a hill.. I looked back and saw 3 people.. 1 of the person was wearing a creepy smiling mask that was drawn childish, other one was wearing big glasses it almost made him look like a nerd but whatever, and the other one was wearing a.. whatever you that rope or thingy.. he looked like a fire niniga... And then the creepy dude with a childish drawn smiley face came to me and pulled my hair and said.

"Who are you furry?"

"I'M NOT A FURRY AND IM FUNDY- AND IM LOST AND STOP PULLING MY HAIR-"

"Well, looks like it's Wilbur Soot's son who is a furry."

"HEY I'M NOT A FURRY-"

"Wait.."

"How do you know him..?"

-~To be contuined~-