To the capital

Thank you guys for the support it really means alot. Let's begin.

(Guts and the rest stayed over night, the next day guts group got ready to head out to the capital)

Schierke: I didn't bring much but I'm glad they gave us some stuff for our journey.

(Guts walked beside Schierke)

Guts: where are the rest.

Schierke: well everyone is still sleeping.

Guts: good.

(Schierke looked over to guts confuaed)

Schierke: good?

(Guts knoded)

Guts: after today I knew it was dangerous to go in a group. Before we usually fight one enemy and most several. But now we have to go against an army. They are nothing compared to the apostles. But....

(Schierke looked down)

Schierke: I understand. It's the armies we fight together. It makes it so we are all in danger.

(Guts knoded)

Guts: before we had to fight apostles they would mostly focus on me while you all helped as supports. But I cant help you if your surrounded and constantly bieng attacked. It will be more dangerous for you all.

(Schierke understood Guts logic. It proved it when we faught the trolls. Yes they where taken care of but they didn't not have human itellegance. They where savages)

Schierke: so....what about me.

Guts:....well....I was hoping you would help me out.

(Schierke knoded while smiling)

Guts: *knodes* we should head out now before they wake up.

Schierke: ....but what if they realize we are gone?

(Guts looked behind him and saw itami leaning on the wall)

Guts: I got that covered *turns and walks*

(Outside a man is getting there things ready)

Man: pleasant morning sir, your carriage has been prepared for your departure.

(Guts get on, as he was about to begin his journey he turned around)

Guts: not again..

(Behind Guts many villagers where on thier knees while some kids and adults waved goodbye with wide smiles, guts in return waved back, he started the horses and started moving on into the horizon)

Meanwhile.....

Itami: we should head back to camp

(Shino walked towards itami worried)

Shino: hey itami.

(Itami turned around curious)

Itami: what's up?

Shino: have you told them about the big guy?

(Shino looked over to asidro who looked depressed)

Itami: yeah I have. He....well ddlidnt seem to happy. But I'm assured him it was a quick trip.

(Shino looked back to itami)

Shino: well ok then..I'll help them pack.

(Itami knoded as shino walked towards asidro to comfort him)

Meanwhile......

Guts:........hmph.

Schierke: what's wrong?