Chapter 1: The Box

Honeydew Melon-Chan: Cheer up, Mimo. You'll enjoy being back from Earth and reuniting with your home planet friends.

Mimo: Why do I have to go back to my home planet? I remembered being HoYoLAB's mascot and now I have to go back home and reunite with my home planet friends.

Watermelon-Chan: You already went over this. It's time to take a break, so you have to go back to your home planet. You'll be fine.

The Taxi arrives at Mimo's home planet home.

Watermelon-Chan: And here you here. Back to your home planet home.

Mimo: I don't have a good feeling about this...

Honeydew Melon-Chan: Oh, why don't you go to your house and unpack?

Mimo: Ok, fine.

Mimo opens her bedroom's door.

Photo taken from Scratch

After Mimo unpacks all of her stuff, she looks at the window. The entire inside of Mimo's mailbox flashes with rainbow light.

Mimo: Um, is there something wrong with my mailbox?

Mimo goes downstairs to the outside, where her mailbox is.

Mimo: So, it's a box.

Mimo takes the box inside

Mimo: Magical Virtual Pets? Hm, there's only one way to find out about the use of these little ones.

Mimo opens the box

Mimo: It looks like 3 different slime-like creatures. Look at this purple one! It's so stretchy!!

At 22:00, Mimo's bedtime alarm on her phone rings.

Mimo: So, you stay here by my computer ok?

Mimo then went off to sleep. But it looks like that Mou (the purple Magical Virtual Pet) is getting power from Mimo's computer. At 07:00, Mimo woke up.

Mimo: *yawn* Ok, time to get ready.

After Mimo ate breakfast, she gets her pink purse that has her favorite things.

Mimo: I will bring this purple one with me. He'll be safe in my purse.

Mimo goes to the nearby city in Mimoland.

Evil Gnome of Darkness: Hey, check out this sussy slimi's space time ring.

Evil Gnome of Corruption: www*

The two Evil Gnomes grab Mimo and take away her purse.

Mimo: GIVE IT BACK TO ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

The Evil Gnome of Darkness places the purse on one of the Cherry Blossom Tree's branches.

Evil Gnome of Darkness: You want it? Go get it, www*.

Evil Gnome of Corruption: wwww*

Mimo climbs the Cherry Blossom Tree up

Mimo: Hmmph, you'll see about that, Evil Gnomes...

Mimo's right arm stretches as it gets the purse back.

Mimo: Huh? How did my right arm get so long? 

*This means laughing