A Message To All Of My Readers

Dear Readers

For years, I have been enamored by the ability of Wattpad stories and fanfictions in general - to tell stories in ways not possible using traditional media. Magical Virtual Pets is my love letter to that. Stories are about a character's Slice Of Life. Some are theories. Some are things that can happen IRL (in real life). Some make you feel like a friend, even when life is hard on you. Wattpad stories are just plain fun - and that's okay, too.

Everyone likes different kinds of Wattpad stories. People who enjoy fanfictions may have a heightened empathy for fictional characters, or they might be experiencing feelings that life has not been kind enough to offer them. If they are enjoying themselves, then that's all that matters. That goes for action stories, casual stories, slice of life stories - anything. Preferences are preferences, and our differences are the reason we have a thriving Wattpad industry. My own favorite stories have always been ones that challenge the status quo. Even if not a masterpiece, any story that attempts something wildly different may earn a special place in my heart. Anything that further pushes the limitless bounds of interactive media.

I extend my true gratitude to all those who have taken the time to achieve full completion. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So this is the end of Book 1 of Magical Virtual Pets. The second book will be released on December. Thank you for reading this masterpiece!

Love,
BiancaPinkWood2012