₂} Spirits

[y/n pov]

[y/n pov]

Y/n:
Heyyy my favorite brother in the whole
entire world

bangchaniguess:
What do u want? Calculus help again?
Im your only brother??

Y/n:
Tell mom and dad that I'm staying at the
Lee's house tonight ily tyyy

bangchaniguess✨:
Did you forget I don't live with you guys anymore?
Which lees? Also if its Nayeon's aren't
they like not home??

Y/n:
Yes those Lees, Minho's here so it's fine

somegirlimrelatedto:
Only Minho?? 🫢👀

"Oh my god-" I mumble to myself. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs so I turn off my phone and try to act normal.

"So I got your bag, you should consider using bundles." Minho walks over to the couch. As he gets closer I see something else in his hand. Is that what I think it is? You're kidding.

"Is that-" He nods, holding up my panty as I sigh. I swear, he can't go ten minutes without doing something crazy.

"Mhm. Now if you want it, come get it." He drops my bag near the couch and starts running. I hop off the couch and start chasing after him. Minho goes into the living room, when I get there I don't see anyone. The living room leads to two rooms, the office and a guest bedroom. I slowly walk into the guest room first. Why must me be this way? He's such an imbecile. Why did I even agree to stay the night?

"Boo." He comes from behind me.

"Geez-" I slightly jump. I won't lie, I'm easily scared. And this was an example of it. "Why would you even go through the bag??" I ask, taking the clothing from his hand.

"Impulse." He shrugs as we start to walk out of the guest room.

"For sure.." I sigh. "Can we like do something fun now?" I ask, walking past him back to the family room.

"What kind of fun?" He abruptly takes my waist and pulls me back, but at a friendly distance.

"Shut up you didn't let me finish. But you know what I meant." I roll my eyes and he lets go of me with a laugh.

"Well do I?" He pauses and I simply don't respond so he gives up. "Wait here." He tells me then runs upstairs. Minho comes down a second later with a folded game board and something else. Wait. That's not just a game board. It's one of those stupid spirit boards.