₇} Missing

[haewon pov]

[haewon pov]

I don't know whats happening..

My body is doing these things and taking full control, but I don't want to be doing it. My mind is telling me not to, but I have no control over what I'm doing.

But my mind is somewhat cloudy, like there's someone getting in my head and mind. It hurts. I have no idea what's happening and I can't stop it. My heart is racing plus my head is in so much pain as I walk onto one of the bridges crossing the Han River closest to my house.

I don't want to be here. I want to go back home and continue my homework like I usually do on a school night. Things have been strange for me since last night, but I have no idea what's wrong. Could it have been the Ouija Board? Could we have let a spirit lose? More than just Nayeon..?

I try my best to resist and take over from whatever is going on- the someone in my head?  There's only a few things people come to the this bridge in the middle of the night for. The most common one? To take their own lives. I'm not depressed or anything. I don't want to die, I still have a lot of my life ahead of me.

My brain and body are convincing me to jump over the edge. It's saying it's the only choice, but I know it's not.

"Please, I don't want to.." I whisper to myself, and a demanding foreign voice in my head tells me to do it.

And there I go, griping the rails and flinging my body over the railing, to my death.

[The Next Morning]
[y/n pov]

Today's going to be different. I feel good this morning. Something feels new, and I'm excited to figure it out. School for once doesn't sound like a death trap.

As I walk through the hallways, I feel confident. Though I lose most of the confidence when I notice some students look at me with different types of looks. Upset, confused and just straight up side eyes. Did I do something that I'm completely unaware of??

Whatever, I don't need that shit.

Before I walk into my first period class, my arm gets pulled and I nearly trip over my own feet as I get pulled to the side. "Y/n. Don't you know?" I look up to see Seungmin holding my arm with a look of concern.

"Know what?" I ask and he sighs, rubbing his forehead.

"Did no one tell you? Wait, you don't look like you know."

"No, Seungmin. I don't know what the hell you're talking about unless you tell me- so please do, the bell is about to ring." I frown, losing patience.

"Haewon..?" He tries to revive my memory, though I don't know any news about Haewon. All I know is she's having a great life, good grades and all that amazing stuff. She always seems happy.

"No? Just tell me!" I snap at Seungmin.

He doesn't look offended, just slightly confused. "No one really told you Haewon went missing? Last night she left her house and never came back.." He says as the bell rings between sentences.

His words hit me like a bus. Haewon.. Went missing? I hope this is a misunderstanding. Maybe it's something rational.

Nayeon comes into my head, along with Sana. Both their dead bodies are scars in my memory. "You don't think she.." My throat goes dry, making it tough to speak. Was it the demon? But I thought Minho and I sent it away? Did losing friends effect her so much?

Seungmin's eyes are glossy, but he shakes his head. "Lets hope not." He leaves after that, leaving me with a cloud of emotions. I lean against the lockers on the walls and feel tears edge at my eyes.

"Y/n, school has started. Please come into class." My teacher's voice comes from next to me and I nod, blinking back the tears. My mood is now crushed, but I can't help but worry about Haewon. I wasn't the closest to her out of our friend group, but we were for sure good friends. I really hope it's a different situation from what I'm thinking. I hope Minho takes it better..

[After school]
[jisung pov]

After hearing the news of Haewon, it really makes me wonder. Where did she go? Maybe she ran away? Something at home or because of the others..

It's not a good time for any of us right now.

Right now my parents are signing their divorce papers at the lawyers' office. I'm spending the night at Minho's because he's my favorite family member. Along with his dad who's a really good cook!

He's taking a shower right now, so I don't really have much to do. I only answer texts on my phone, I don't have much interest in anything else on it anymore, so it won't be any help.

You know, this is where Nayeon died. This very house that holds many memories. The times we camped out in the backyard because camping in an actual forest was- no, is way too scary for me, the times the friend group came over here for barbecues.

Our friend group really came a long way. It started off with the Lee and Bahng siblings, along with me and Seungmin. It's hard to believe I'm in a friend group this large now.

Well it used to be. Two of us are gone now, sadly. My girlfriend and one of my cousins are dead. They could have been saved. Only if I knew what Nayeon was going through, and only if I went to the car the Sana. I'm so stupid. I could have helped them both. I wish I could go back in time, or at least say I'm sorry.

Wait. I can!

Don't ghosts like form in mirrors or something?

I hop off Minho's bed and stand in front of the large mirror attached to the wall and stare back at myself in it. My reflection copies my movements until I can figure out how to go about about this.

I could just wing it. I'm not even sure they're still here. Maybe's they're in Heaven now, a much safer place.

"Nay? Or Sana? Uhm.. I miss you both- a lot. I hope you can hear me or this would sound so stupid." I mumble the last sentence to myself. I still hear the water running so Minho won't be coming in here too soon. "I'm sorry for not being there for either of you. I feel horrible."

After a little while of saying how I feel, and what's been going on in my mind, I take a deep breath, feeling slightly better.

Before I can walk away, I hear something that piques my interest.. And my heart rate.

A faint scream. One that's struggling. It doesn't sound far, but it doesn't sound close, or even in the house. It could be in this room, but it sounded so distant.

[nayeon pov]

I scream at the top of my non-existent lungs, hoping Jisung would hear it from another dimension.

I'm being held down by it. Sana too. We both struggle to get out of it's grasp, but nothing works. Even as a ghost I'm being defeated by a much stronger force.

My cousin stands still for a few seconds, looking around the room. He heard it. He heard me. I exchange a look with Sana. Who knows what we can learn to do? We sent sound waves to another dimension. We could potentially speak to them now! Minho and Y/n specifically. On that note we have to find Haewon, she could help make us stronger together.

They have a good start, we just have to lead them in the right direction. But how..? It's kind of obvious they won't be using the Ouija board now. I wouldn't either if I were them, they don't really know who they can get in contact with.

So maybe, just maybe, Sana and I can find a way to be by ourselves without the stronger force and talk to Minho and Y/n. It'll be a large risk, but I'll do anything to keep the others alive.