Hi, there

Hi, and welcome to my rant of Yu Gi Oh! Arc V, both the Anime and a tiny bit of the Manga.

Anyway, I've been rewatching Yu Gi Oh! Arc V for a long while, and I have to admit, the plot is great: 14 year old Yuya Sakaki who wanted to be a great Dueltainer, just like his dad, Yusho, but when he battled the Sledgehammer, Yuya discovered a new Dueling Summoning Method called: Pendulum Summon. After defeating the Sledgehammer, everyone wanted to do Pendulum Summon, however, he and his friends ended up tangled in a Dimensional War, when two strangers in the Xyz Dimension arrived at the Standard Dimension to rescue a kidnapped friend, expect one of the mysterious visitors looks exactly like Yuya.

Though things are about to take turn when both Yuya and Zuzu discovered when they learned that they are three other people who looks exactly like Yuya and Zuzu, expect two of them can use XYZ summon, the other two can do Synchro summon, and the other two can use Fusion summon.

Now, Yuya, Zuzu, and their friends must stop the Dimensional War, and rescue the two kidnapped girls... If only is was that easy and less complicated.

The plot is great alright, and I actually love the cast... Expect for two which is: Leo Akaba and the Doktor... Also when I watched seasons one to three... There are quite a few things I don't like about it...

Part Two will be up next.
Get ready for action!