7.

"what are y-" i started,  before he slammed his lips on mine once again. this time i kissed him back, when he noticed he kissed me even rougher and deeper than before.

   he pulled the door closed, his lips never leaving mine. he pushed me up against the wall, continuing to kiss me. my hands went up the back of his head, running my hands trough his hair as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

    i tried to pull away to take a breath, but he wouldn't let me, he pulled my head back, continuing to kiss me. he grabbed me, pulling me away from the wall as he lead me to my bed, pushing me down.

    he hovered above me, smirking slightly. "do you like me?" he asked, his smirk getting wider. "what the hell do you think?" i smirked back, pulling him back down to kiss my lips again.

   i rolled over, positioning my body on top of his, our lips still not leaving one another's. i lowered my attention, kissing his neck lightly, as tiny whines left his mouth. he flipped me back over, doing the same to me, kissing me neck slowly, my breath hitching.

that's as far as we got, i said i wasn't ready, and he respected that.  he laid next to me, holding me tightly, almost like i would disappear. he stroked my head, playing with my hair. i turned around, inches from his face.

     "you're so pretty." he smiled, continuing to play with my hair. i brought my hand up to rest on the side of his face, rubbing his cheek. he smiled, a faint pink reaching his cheeks. "juliet?" he said quietly. "hmm?" i hummed in response. "what are we?" he asked. "what do you want us to be?" i asked, ignoring his question.

   "i want us to be together, all of the time"

                      "okay then, i wont let you go."

we smiled at each other, as we slowly fell asleep.

authors note
short chapter.. this story is so hard to continue, i cant think of anything anymore. also no "you know what" scene since jisoo is a minor in the show, i ain't weird like that yall.
anyways tysm for 1k reads, love you all.