Bio of Terra

Here's the bio of Terra...

Terra Silveros (character)

Information

Alias: White Tiger, Snow Beast

Race: Faunus (Rider)

Gender: Male 

Age: 17

Height: 176 cm

Hair Color: Silverish white

Eye Color: Pale blue

Birthday: December 14th

Aura Color: Blue

Semblance: Ice Molding

Professional Status

Affiliation: Rhaego's Personal Guard, Student

Occupation: Lunaris Kingdom, Beacon Academy

Team: STRK

Personal Status

Status: Alive

Relatives: Toris Silveros (father), Chloe Silveros (mother), Kori Silveros (younger brother)

Hometown: Menagerie (formerly), Lunaris Kingdom

Appearance

Terra is a teenage male Faunus with silverish white hair and pale blue eyes, with his iris in slit shaped. His Faunus traits are white tiger ears on his head and a white tiger tail. He wears blue long sleeved jacket with white shirt that have stripes pattern, a pair of fingerless gloves, big brown belt with Tiger emblem, long black pants and a pair of combat shoes. He always bring his headphone and eye cover all the time.

After enrolling into Beacon Academy, he wear Beacon school uniform while keeping his fingerless gloves and combat shoes.

Personality

Terra is energitic, muscle-brain, reckless, and more of usually teenage boy would be. He is incredibly lazy, as he can easily fall asleep and always sleep for 16 hours when he get a chance, just like a cat do. When get disturbed, Terra will attack anyone, even his friends for disturbing his sleep.

Despite this, Terra is very intellegent. When it come to planning and sneaking around, he is good at it.

History

Terra is a white tiger Faunus who is borned at Menagerie a long time ago. Seeing that it is hard to live there with all the White Fang activity, Terra's parents decide take him away to find a new place to live. Upon reaching the Kingdom of Lunaris, they are welcomed there.

They opened a Dust shop there can start a new life. While living there, Terra meet with Rhaego, the crown prince of Lunaris, and befriend with him. In their early teenage year, both of them are chosen to become Riders, Rhaego become Kiva and Terra become Tiger.

Power & Abilities

Terra is very strong and agile, fitting with his characteristic as a tiger Faunus. Terra is an excellent spy, very good in sneaking around and a master thief. He learn most of the skill from a fellow Faunus and a Fangire during his time at the royal palace. He have personal weapon; a pair of combat gauntlets with claws called Slicers.

Ice Molding - Terra's Semblance allow him to create anything based on ice, and also able to freeze anything with his touches. His ice isn't something that can be melt easily, and this ability give him resistance over extreme cold temperature.

Kamen Rider Tiger - After gaining the Tiger Deck in his early teenage years, Terra form a contract with a Mirror Monster named Deswilder. Utilizing this power, he can even travel through a different dimension known as the Mirror World at will.

Trivia

• His Semblance, Ice Molding, is inspired by Gray's Ice Molding Magic in Fairy Tail.

• His role as bodyguard for Rhaego and his skills are inspired by Obi in Akagami no Shirayukihime.

• When awaken during his sleep, Terra tend to attack anyone, enemy or friends, until he stop moving and go back to sleep.

• While most Faunus has one trait, Terra has two trait like his tiger ears and tiger tail.