Emerald Forest

All of the students around Vale and outside of Vale who wish to attend in Beacon Academy have arrived at the school. With all the preparation has been done, they will have to prepare for the next test where it will test their will and wits to survive and fight.

(Morning)
(Beacon Academy)
(Ballroom)

When one of the examiner is waking up, he saw a familiar pink haired girl.

???: Wake up, lazy butt!

《Nora Valkyrie》

She is a very cheerful and energitic, has been along side her best friend since they met. But behind such energitic and happy personality, Nora is actually very competitive.

Nora: It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's... morning~!

Her friend gets up.

《Lie Ren》

《Lie Ren》

He is Nora's best friend, having saved her in a certain in the past and now she stick like a glue with him. Ren is calm and composure, making him able to overcome any situation.

(Bathroom)

Ren is brushing his teeth.

Nora: I can't believe we're in Beacon for a full 24 hours. Now that I thought we might get kicked out or anything, I mean, you are a perfect student and I... Well, I'm me! But it sound crazy, you know.

(Ballroom)

Ren is tying up his sleeping bag.

Nora: We've been friends for so long. What's the odd that we still be together? Well, not together-together. Not that I'm saying you're not handsome, you are handsome. But that would just be weird, right?

(Cafeteria)

Ren is cutting his pancakes.

Nora: Right. What was I thinking? But I hope that we'll ended up in the same team together. That's right! We should make up some sort of plan, so it make sure that we're ended up in the same team! What if we brided the headmaster? No, that won't work. He has the school.