(chapter 2) Neko and succubus

Y/N POV

Today started as any other day with moka sucking Tsukune's blood instead of mine. We decided to switch out days but today Tsubaki freak out and ran off.

Moka looked sad worried that she may have hurt Tsukune. I walk up to her and tug her sleeve making her look at me.

I held out my neck to her.

Y/n: I don't mind giving you my blood for today.

She leans in and holds me close before biting me and starts to suck my blood. After that she backs away.

Moka: Hmm so sweet as always I might get addicted to it.

Y/n:...uh

We then go to find Tsukune and see him with a blue haired girl rubbing up on him and acted really strange before saying something that pissed me off.

Tsukune: Y/n how about you ditch moka and come hang out with kurumu instead of someone who wants you for your blood.

I shake my head and take moka's hand with mine.

Y/n: I like moka better then some stranger Tsukune so no, piss off.

I leave with moka for our next period.

Timeskip

The day was uneventful except for what happened this morning me and moka were heading to get lunch when that girl from earlier today jumped in front of us calling moka her rival and talking about some dumb plan to make a harem for herself from the boy population of the school but couldn't because of moka showing up.

Y/n: That sounds cool and all but we are in the middle of getting lunch.

Kurumu: Oh your that boy from earlier, say aren't you to young to be here?

Y/n: Isn't your chest to big for you to handle?

She frowns before looking me in the eyes and saying love charm and I felt something come over me..at the same time Tsukune showed up and the same thing happened to him.

'No, snap out if it...!'

Moka POV

I watch as Tsukune said terrible things to me and see y/n raise his hand up before punch himself in the face.

Y/n: I have control again!

I grab his wrist and leave with him.

Timeskip

Me and y/n were sitting outside when the rosary glowed.

<Are you two just going to sit here and do nothing?> y/n looks at the rosary.

Y/n: Candy?

<What?>

Y/n takes out a chocolate.

<Nevermind. The girl is a succubus they can charm men just by looking at them. One kiss and they become slaves forever.>

Moka: But if that's the case then how did y/n snap out of it?

<Good question. Y/n?>

Y/n: I punch myself so hard that I regained control over myself. (Bites chocolate)

<Either way. You two must hurry to Tsukune.>

Y/n POV

We bust into the infirmary and see a terrified Tsukune and kurumu with big wings. Moka shoves her so hard that she bust through the window.

Moka: Tsukune y/n you two need to get out of here before she comes back!

Y/n: Preferably you Tsukune.

Then she came back wrapping her tail around Tsukune's neck pulling him out the window but me and moka jump after them grabbing onto his legs.

Unfortunately my grip slips and I fall into a forest.

Moka: Y/N!!!

Y/n: (still eating chocolate)

With a loud thud I lay flat on the ground. My body hurting

Y/n: (Finishes chocolate)

I crawl over to Moka and Tsukune after seeing kurumu beheaded the trees and look up at them.

Moka: Quick remove my rosary!

I tried to but it didn't budge. Tsukune tried to but it still didn't budge then kurumu started saying men should only be slaves to woman but moka stood up for us calling me and Tsukune her friends. That was really sweet.

Kurumu: Just shut up and DIE!

Just as she drove down to us I jumped up twisting my body around and kicked her stomach sending her back and Tsukune removed the rosary bringing out the other moka.

Inner moka: You rest easy now y/n I got this okay?

I look over at the silver haired beauty and nod my head.

Y/n: Yes ma'am.

I climbed up a tree and proceeded to take a nap as the battle ensued.

Later

Inner moka: I'll snap those wings and tail, you'll never fly again.

Kurumu: N-no please! Anything but that...

Tsukune got in her way.

Inner moka takes on a stoic expression.

Inner moka: Move Aono.

Tsukune: Wait moka that's enough! Kurumu didn't have any malice intentions.

Inner moka: What are you saying? Not only did she charm you she almost killed you and tried taking what's mine.

'Huh? What's hers? what is she talking about?' Tsukune was so confused.

Just then rustling is heard as y/n falls from a tree landing in Tsukune's arms.

Tsukune: Wha-Y/n? What were you doing?!

Y/n: Napping.

Y/n POV again.

I take the rosary from Tsukune and get out of his arms hearing kurumu crying but I walk up to moka.

Moka watches me then I jump up giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Her face went red.

Y/n: Thank you for the help.

I tilt my head to the side as if offering my neck to her.

Inner moka: W-what was that?!

Y/n: You don't want my blood?

With that it seemed like something took over her and she bit down hard on my neck sucking out blood like she was in the dessert.

Final timeskip for this chapter

The next morning we were walking to class when kurumu showed up with cookies and they looked delicious but she said I couldn't have any...and that they were only for Tsukune. Why does the world forsaken me from sweets? Oh well at least I got my own candy-

Just as I was about to get a popsicle from my pocket moka latches on to me and sucks my blood. I gently pat her back and let her take my blood as I pop the cherry flavored popsicle into my mouth.