Attack By Wolves Before The Travel

Author's Note: Hey Guys, I have been enjoying this week so far, won a choco bar. I know it's not much of a big deal but I got happy, So Yeah I am very happy, I am sorry if some of you are sad. I would always try to cheer people up, I would do hugs but some of my friends don't like me touching them so... Yes I like hugs, I am Zane from one of my Pixane headcanons that loves to hug Pixal now and then. To be honest, when someone hugs me or even sends me hugs I would feel so happy and I got warm and fluffy inside. So yeah let's get on with the story, shall we!

Pixal POV

The next morning I found myself laying on Zane's bed but Zane was nowhere to be seen.

I got up and found everyone packing up the training course,

"What's going on?" I ask them.

"Oh We are packing up, we were planning to take you to the Knight Academy since that was the only place that can keep you safe" Lloyd explains.

"Ok," I say,

I go to my room in my tent and pack up my things. 

During the day we were planning to leave here tomorrow since the carriages would be arrived by then.

It was enough time to pack up and take off the tent,

Taking off the tent was the hard part because the nails that hold them to the ground are always stuck.

Cryptor and I had to yank it out every time,

But that happened rarely.

I pulled out some big bags, 

I started to pack up and fold my clothes and quilts.

I gently pack them in my bags, there were enough bags to put all my things in.

Because my bed was already taken from my tent I thought of sleeping with the knights, the next day I would be sleeping in a carriage.

Zane POV

It turns out that last night everyone except me got their spirit animal, I wasn't upset.

Instead, I was pleased to hear about it, I was happy for my brothers and sisters.

Lloyd can turn into a big Dragon,

Cole can turn into a rhino,

Jay can turn into a shark, well just in the water.

Kai as I already know turns into a lion, which is impressive.

Nya can turn into a swan,

And Skylor, she can turn into Fox, very cool.

Yes, I know the Princess has one too, but for some reason, she doesn't turn into it.

She only uses them to send messages or to indicate that she is there,

Her animal form is a butterfly, she could create many of them.

It lits up the light sky too, I find it very beautiful,

Well, it wasn't just her but all of my brothers and sister have this ability to glow in the dark.

Kai would glow red,

Jay would glow lighting blue,

Cole would be glowing orangey brown,

Lloyd would glow Green,

Nya would glow a light blue-like ocean color.

Skylor would glow orange,

Pixal glows either icy blue or a soft purple.