027

Xiao

I have a problem.

But let's start with the good news: Aether no longer shows up in my dreams. After the slumber party, my sleep is getting better and better because he won't bother me anymore.

However, the bad news is that it's my dick. Ever since I realized that he sometimes aroused me, my dick mostly sprung whenever he was around.

I was so embarrassed that night when I had a wet dream about Aether. I can't even believe I gave in and enjoyed it. And the worst part now is that my eyes have been seeing him from a new angle.

Like that one time when we went into an ice cream shop, my eyes accidentally focused on how he licked the popsicle, and it almost made my dick hard because it reminded me of that dream when he gave me a blowjob.

I immediately went home and rinsed myself with cold water. I honestly felt bad for leaving him. He was probably confused about my sudden leave too.

In summary, I became a pervert. Fuck! I can't believe how deep I've gotten into the shame hole. I want to kill myself. And the fact that he always pops into my mind whenever I masturbate.

Shit! I'm done for. Plus, his confession made me tense because I didn't know what to say. I also don't know how to treat him properly.

Aether said that he doesn't want to be my best friend anymore because he sees me as a lover. Do I see him as my lover?

I tried to act as his lover once and gave him a cupcake as a gift because the internet said that gifts are important when it comes to a relationship.

I didn't know what to give him at first, but Chongyun said that gifts can be a sweet treat. I decided to buy him a honey lemon-flavored cupcake because it reminded me of him.

I don't know what came over me, but my whole body just melted when he smiled at me sweetly. I was confused because it's not the first time I've seen his smile, so what made it different from his smiles before?

I couldn't handle the emotion, so I ran away again. My head aches for every problem that has emerged in the past few days.

"Xiao! Focus." And this. Fuck! I couldn't even manage to shoot the ball in the ring.

Sweats have been rolling down my forehead and body. It's my first time actually feeling the soreness from a practice.

I noticed that everyone has been worried about me lately, and Coach Diluc seems frustrated with it. I can't blame him, though, because the big championship is almost here, so we have to practice a lot to win, yet my performance sucks.

"Alright. Let's call it a day," Coach Diluc said, and we released a deep breath. It surprised me to see that I was burned out.

I was about to head towards the locker room and change my sweaty jerseys just like the rest, but Coach Diluc called for me.

Shit. I think he is going for another scolding because my progress has been bad this whole time.

"Yes, coach?"

He sat down on the bench and crossed his legs. "Xiao, what happened to you? You clearly lack focus lately."

I placed my hand on my nape and responded, "I know. Sorry."

He sighed and patted my shoulders. "I hope that your performance won't affect the upcoming event."

"Yes. I assure you that it won't."