Chapter 41: Fall From Grace

_________________________________

-Camera cuts to The highway where Gojo fought the two High-Ends and was captured. After The Heroes managed to evacuate the nearby town from The flooding did by Dagon. The heroes quickly realized a battle also ensued in The Highway. It was gruesome, Police and Heroes had to drag and carry bodies off of The Train Tracks and Streets, Large Machines were digging away the barrier made by The Man-Made Landslide and We see The Joestar Family there

Nemuri: "Th-this is all My fault!" *She clutched His nephew's blindfold tightly around Her hand as Erina and Jonathan were also there. Erina crying too while Jonathan tried to comfort the two* "F-forgive Me Sister!" *She and Erina hugged as They both cried out*

Tsukauchi: "Kids, Did any of You know exactly what happened?" *Over at the side of The highway. Detective Tsukauchi and Aizawa were There questioning The three U.A. students that Mahito promised weren't going to be taken with, But The three were also dosed by Hanami's sleeper flowers so The only one awake was Jiro but just barely*

Jiro: "V-villains... Attacked... ... L-like They we-were waiting... For Us" *Aizawa wrapped the three students in warm blankets as Tsukauchi wrote down what The Punk-Rock Hero said*

Tsukauchi: "... ... Crap... Wait! The Cameras!" *He and Aizawa looked up The Light Post and saw Cameras* "They could work!"

Aizawa: "... I don't have a feeling it won't... Look at the powerlines" *He pointed to one of The Electricity Pylons that powered the cameras and light post here* "The landslide totaled it, The cameras couldn't capture anything that happened here"

Tsukauchi: 'Shit...' "Young Lady, Who were You with, Were there more of You?"

Aizawa: "I can answer for that... Gojo Joestar and Momo Yaoyarozu was with Thme but They yet to be seen... ... Judging from The League's obsession with removing Gojo, They've must have taken Him and Momo..." 'This is The Forest Lodge all over again!!' *he clutched His hands tight as He felt responsible for all of This, if He just denied Gojo then and there, This wouldn't have happened*

Erina: "Gojo!! Where are You!" *She cried out as She buried Her head in between Nemuri's neck, While Jonathan silently cried*

Keiko: "Mom, Dad, Auntie" *The three turned to Keiko arriving. She just woke up a day after killing The God-End and She woke up to The news that His Younger Brother was kidnapped* "What happened!"

_________________________________

-Two Days Later-

-Camera cuts to the house in The middle of The woods The League of Villains used as Their temporary base of operations, There was a small bunker below the cabin and The league used it as Their torture dungeon to absolute mangle and maim Gojo

-We see Toga straddle over Gojo as both He and Momo were strapped into steel chairs, Both Their limbs being cuffed by thick steel and welded into said Steel chairs. Quirk Cancelling collars on both Their necks while Gojo had a thick slab of iron over His mouth as extra precautions

Toga: "It's not it! Why!!" *As Mentioned, Toga straddled over Gojo as She dipped Her fingers in black paint and poked His face* "It's not Midoriya!! I already gave You freckles!" *She poked Her black tipped fingers onto His cheeks to give Him fake freckles to look like Her obsession* "M-maybe it's t-the hair!!" *She opened a can of green pain, She dipped Her entire left hand onto the green paint while doing the same to Her right hand with black paint* "LOOK LIKE MY IZUKU!! WHY CAN'T YOU LOOK LIKE HIM!!" *She messed and dragged Her paint filled hands all over His white hair, trying Her best to paint His hair similar to Midoriya*