Part 5

I check my mailbox and do a small victory dance once I get inside. I walk up to my room and close the door as I set the mail on my desk.

I change into something more comfortable and sit at my desk going through the mail.

I land on my UA letter and my breathing hitches in my throat.

I sigh and open it, setting the disk down as I impatiently wait.

All Might then pops up. "Hello young Y/n! I will say you did excellent on villain points getting a total of 67 points.

But, we also had hero points which is something you also did excellent on! You got a total of 105 points for helping plenty of people.

You got a few extra points for helping Recovery Girl. So with that being said......

Welcome Y/n, to UA!" All Might says before the hologram disappears. I stay there in silence before excitedly leaving my chair and running out of the house to Izukus house.

I knock on the door repeatedly till Izuku answers with the biggest smile.

"Did you?!" I ask not even mentioning what I meant. "I DID!! Did you?!" He asks and I nod happily as we dance around and hug each other.

"I'll be back!" I shout as I run out the door and towards someone else's house.

I knock on the door and I hear, "KATSUKI! GET THE DOOR!" Probably his mom.

I hear stomps and some shouts before the door swings open. "Wha-" he was about to ask before I shake him.

"Did you get in?!" I ask with stars in my eye. "Hold on! Stop!" He shouts as he holds my arms. "What?" He then asks.

"Did you get into UA?" I ask fastly. "Yes, why?" He asks confused as I get out of his grip and shake him happily some more.

"I just needed to know! See ya at school!" I shout as I hug him before running back to Izuku, but not before stopping to get an All Might figurine for him.

I run into the house and throw the bag at Izuku, hitting him in the face as he goes backwards.

Ms. Midoriya stifles a laugh as I giggle, "sorry!" I say as I began to laugh. He picks up the bag and looks inside as his eyes widen and he looks up at me before back towards the bag.

"You didn't." He says looking back up at me. "Oh but I did." I smirk as he jumps on me.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He shouts as I hold him up. "Your welcome!" I laugh as I set him down.

He runs up stairs, probably to set the figurine somewhere. He runs back downstairs and we celebrate.

We made a huge feast, music blasting as we danced and singed along with joy and happiness.

We watch some movies, more dancing, eating, dancing, movie, then we passed out on couch and floor.

Me on the floor and Izuku kinda on the couch? His legs were on the couch.

-time skip-

A few days later we get our uniforms and I cringe looking at the skirt but put it on anyways so we can go to school.

I run downstairs and grab a piece of toast and wait outside so I don't have to go through Izukus mom.

I love her, I do. But I am not gonna be dead again by the time I reach school for her death grip hugs and her non stop talking about how much she's proud of us.

I mean, I'm glad she cares so much but I don't really wanna deal with her crying form because then I'm gonna cry.

Izuku rushes out after being attacked by his mom and pants as he looks at me. "Thanks for the help." He sarcastically says.