Part 6

And made our way towards the area with the girls. We talk and laugh before they bring up our costumes.

"If I'm being completely honest I'll have to say both Y/n and Yaoyorozu's costumes are the most revealing!" Mina says as they look at me.

"Why is that?" Hagakure asks. "I need to so I can use my quirk." Yaoyorozu says before they look at me.

"I don't really know. My mind just clicked to this awesome design. If I'm being honest it's pretty embarrassing. Especially when I feel insecure." I nervously laugh as I move a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What?! Your beautiful! I'd never pull that off!" Uraraka says as the girls gasp and nod. "What?! No, you would! You all would look amazing in this!" I say as we reach the place and stop walking.

"Nuh-uh! This matches you perfectly! So stop saying stupid stuff and except that your amazing in that outfit!" Mina points a stern finger at me.

I nervously smile but nod. We soon all separate to look at All Might. "All right everyone." All Might starts and then tells us about how we will be in a team and then we'll pick slots yada yada yada.

One team hero's and one team villain, find bomb, or tape villains, if the villains hold off the hero's for a certain amount of time they win, blah blah blah.

I get paired with Izuku and Uraraka since there had to be one group of three.

We were paired against Iida and Bakugo. I got a little nervous because I've been feeling something, I don't know what but something towards Bakugo.

We organize a strategy and when Izuku was talking about Bakugo and how he would fight him I cut him off.

"Oh no you don't." I abruptly say making them both look at me. "Me and you have faced him many times. I'm helping." I point a finger at him.

He sighs but nods as Uraraka takes Iida. We climb in a window and start walking.

After a bit we went to turn when an explosion comes from the turn right in front of us.

I push both Izuku and Uraraka out of the way as I get exploded back. I quickly regain myself and stand slightly in front of Izuku as he yells Uraraka to go find the bomb.

We fight with Bakugo who mostly goes for Izuku but I keep getting in the way. "Move damnit!" He shouts as I stand in front of Izuku.

"No!" I shout. He scowls and shoots and explosion at me. I dodge dragging Izuku with me.

I stand on my feet and we do hand to hand combat till he explodes my side into a wall.

I cough as I try to breath. I groan as I slowly stand and look to Bakugo who was looking at me.

He then ran off to get to Izuku. I start running after and saw Izuku throwing Bakugo over him.

Telling him how he knew his fighting techniques. I smile proudly before getting in the way by kicking Bakugo in the head.

He face plants and groans. I flinch at him before regaining my smirk. He glared at me and we start battling.

Izuku tells me something and I nod even if he can't see me. After knocking Bakugo over I start to run.

Bakugo gets up and runs after me. I run up a flight of stairs with Bakugo behind me.

I find Izuku and I slide over to him. Me and him exchange looks of worry and confidence.

Bakugo slowly stops as we stare at each other. Izuku tells Uraraka something and then me and Izuku charge at Bakugo.

He growls before charging at us. He flings part of his gauntlet and it explodes as Izuku flung his arm up with all the power he saved in it.