The Truth

A/N: Thank you so much @Biscuitlilas for suggesting the ideas for this chapter !! Also, this will just be a veryyy short chapter. My apologies.

-

-

-

After 3 hours, the girls are now departing from Chaehyun's house except for Dayeon. "Bye Chae and Dayeoniee!!" Hikaru waved. Chaehyun slowly closes the door as she and Dayeon waved at them. Chaehyun sighed. "So.. What do you wanna do now?" Chaehyun asked. "Ermm... I asked my mom if I could stay here longer, but I don't know what to do." Chaehyun gave an unamused face since Dayeon didn't know what to do.

Chaehyun(POV): Should I tell her..? 

"Dayeon. I need to tell you something." Chaehyun grabs Dayeon's arm and runs to her room. Dayeon raised one of her eyebrows. "What is it?" She asked.  "Uhm.." Chaehyun started making the conversation awkward. Dayeon tapped Chaehyun's lap. "C'mon!! Tell me!!" She was curious. 

Chaehyun(POV): Come on Chaehyun... Say it! Spit out The Truth!!

"I don't know how to say this but, ... I slept with you last night." Chaehyun said looking guilty. "W-what??" Dayeon removed her hand from her lap, and cannot process what Chaehyun just said. "YES. I SLEPT WITH YOU! I saw you sleeping on the floor and I wanted to sleep beside you." Chaehyun said in a panicking manner. "B-but... We just met 2 days ago! 2 DAYS AGO. That's the most awkward thing to do when you meet someone 2 days ago!" Dayeon said angrily. "Yes im so sorry Dayeo-" "Quiet! I'm going to tell my mom to pick me up." Dayeon walks away and bangs the door infront of Chaehyun.

Dayeon felt like a hypocrite; since she literally kissed Chaehyun's head when she was sleeping; she groaned because she knew that her friendship with Chaehyun was doomed. 

Meanwhile, with Chaehyun, she covers her face as she cries silently. "I'm so stupid! Why did I tell her that! I should have kept it to myself!" Chaehyun gets her phone and tells Mashiro everything that happened

Dayeon's mom have arrived. "Sweetie! I'm here!" Dayeon's mom waved as she puts down the car window. Dayeon walks towards the car in an unhappy look. "What happened? Are you okay? You asked if you can stay there longer, but now you want to go home?" Her mom asked as she drives "Nothing happened..Okay?!" Dayeon rolls her eyes. Dayeon looks at the window with her chin  on her hand.

Dayeon(POV): I'm actually happy that she slept with me since I like her... But this is just too stupid, like we just met 2 days ago...