CHAPTER 07

Chapter 7

    Zhou Mingyang looked at him anxiously from the rearview mirror, and said, "Feng Zi, what do you want? Make a fortune in a low voice? Could it be that the surnamed Hua is your second cheap uncle?"

    Feng Yan seemed to be stabbed by something After a moment, he suddenly raised his head and blurted out: "I have nothing to do with him! I only know that he is from the capital, and I don't even know what he does..."

    Ling Jiu turned back from the co-pilot and looked at him lightly. .

    Feng Yan swallowed her saliva, turned her eyes away from those eyes, and said, "I just remember that on February 10th, the afternoon before the outbreak of the virus, a task was suddenly assigned to me to let me know. I personally protect a certain dignitary who came from the capital. The plane arrived at 3:30 in the afternoon, and I personally drove the car to pick up the plane." After a

    pause, Feng Yan sighed when Ling Jiu and Zhou Mingyang were listening intently. After a sigh of relief, he added: "What do you mean by important people? I don't even have a bodyguard. I have to be a soldier to protect me. That is, a fat old man in his 50s or 60s. He has never heard his name before, and he is still nervous. Xixi, he kept mumbling and chanting in the car in a low voice, and having to live in a military area hostel was very demanding, so it didn't bother me to death."

    "He locked himself in the hotel room for nearly a day and a night, and the meals were delivered to his room. Inside, later... The virus suddenly broke out the next day. I had to organize evacuation and contact the heads of all parties. I was so busy hitting the back of the head that he didn't dare to run around in such a dangerous situation. Negligence made him run away..."

    "Run away?" Ling Jiu asked.

    "Yeah... tsk." Feng Yan's eyes flashed with that extremely complicated look again, and then she put her hand on her forehead, as if she felt tired when she recalled it, "It was already nine o'clock in the evening when I found out that he was not in the room, the virus It's been four and a half hours. Later... the next morning, a soldier handed me a tie, which was stained with blood. The tie pattern was very special. I was more impressed and knew that it was probably his. Later, I asked Mr. Zhao and the others to test it and found that it was indeed-his relic."

    The car was silent for a while, and the three did not speak. Zhou Mingyang turned the steering wheel and saw the entrance of the base from a distance.

    "You lied." Ling Jiu suddenly spoke quietly.

    "Ah? I didn't—" Feng Yan was startled and quickly denied it.

    "What I said later may be true," Ling Jiu turned her head back and met his eyes with a calm, almost empty gaze, "But you definitely have an unusual relationship with Hua Jianying."

    Feng Yan Meifeng He jumped, lowered his head and stopped talking.

    Ling Jiu turned his head and couldn't help but speculate in his heart, why did that Hua Jianying come to S City in a hurry the day before the virus broke out? And why go outside in such a dangerous situation after the outbreak? The abandoned laboratory where she woke up is in the southern suburbs of S City. Could the reason why Hua Jianying came here has something to do with her?

    The most important thing is - what is the fatal flaw in her body? Now that the person is dead, what should I do?

    For the first time since he woke up, Ling Jiu felt an emotion called "anxiety" deep in his heart.

    At the gate of the base, Feng Yan pressed down on the car window to brighten her face, saluted the soldiers at the door, and Cayenne drove in smoothly.