CHAPTER 4😍😍

Per's pov

I sat in the passenger seat excited for the concert, i was told it was in like two or three days and that we would be staying in Tobias's luxury camper van, i wasn't excited for that bit, but its only till we get to the hotel, which I'm also not exited for cuz me and Chris have to share a room with everyone else there's like 10 beds there cuz it's like a pent house thing ig....

Like 20 minutes later

We had arrived at this park thing where we would leave the car, Tobias had picked up Justin, Cosmo and the girls, and Tobias decided to bring his wife along to, I'm regretting my life choices now..., Chris stepped out the car and walked over to my side opening the door for me, "thanks" i say to him, we walk over to the camper van, Tobias opened the door "come in!" He said in a joyful but sarcastic voice, i let out a sigh, he laughed to himself, me and Chris walked in, i walked over to the very end bottom bed, and let myself fall on it, Chris walks over to me gently laying down on the bed beside me, he sits up and pulls out his phone, while putting one arm behind my neck, he clicks into TikTok and the first thing that comes up is a video of him putting one arm over my shoulder and i put one hand on his hand and with my other hand i grab his dick, i rember that it was at like two concert's ago i think, Chris burst out laughing, everyone stared at him "what?" He asks confused, we continue to watch TikTok.

30 minutes go by

"We should be there soon but there's a gas station ahead so we'll stop there for the bathroom and snacks"Tobias says turning his head to all of us, i was half asleep on Chris, who still had his arm round me, i fall asleep finally....

10 minutes later💀

I wake up suddenly to a jerk, "argh!"i hear Chris say as he held me tightly, i look around confused "huh?" I say looking around "no nothing, Tobias can't drive that's all" Justin says as he looks down from the top bunk above us, i shrug "WELL we're at the gas station" Tobias says as he stood up stretching his arms out, Chris gets up from the bed he grabs my hand pulling me up from the bed, me, chris, justin, Cosmo and Tobias walk out the camper van, o stretch my legs and arms, as we walk towards the gas station "I'ma go to the bathroom real quick" i say turning around "yeh me to" Chris says as he follows me, justing and Tobias went to the shop to get some drinks and snacks....

Chris's pov

I walk out the bathroom stall per waiting for me outside the stall, i put both my arms round his neck, he smirks at me as he puts his arms round my waist, i pull him close to me, as i back into the wall, he roles his eyes at me with sarcasm, per leans into kiss me, i return the kiss, he brang his hands my sides and grabs hold of me, pressing his body against mine, i pull his body even closer to mine, i brang my lips to his neck he really seemed to enjoy that, he began to drive his hands up my back. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" I hear a voice, i ignore the voice not saying anything, i close my eyes, i hear footsteps getting louder and louder, the door flys open, in the door way staring right at us was Justin and Tobias, "uhmm..." I hear him say, i lift my head up, per stops in his tracks "what's wrong?" He says as he puts his hand to my cheek, "....." I stay quite per turned his head, Tobias and Justin still just staring at us, per lifts himself off me, "we gotta go..."Tobias says looking around as if nothing happened, we began walking to the camper van following Justin and Tobias, i intertwined my hand with per's, he looked at me worriedly, "I'm scared" he said whispering to me "why?" I ask "what about if they think well, that we're weird or they don't like us anymore"he said tightening his grip with my hand "it's fine, they won't they'll think nothing of it" i said looking back Infront of me "oh okay.."per said with a slight shake in his voice, as we reached the van Tobias opened the door for us again we walked over to the end bed that we were at first, per on the inside i on the outside, "only like 20 minutes and we'll be at the hotel..." Tobias said lowering his voice a bit, i pulled out my phone and opened up tiktok I scrolled thro it for age's, per had fallen asleep again...

We were pulling up to the hotel, i woke up per and we walked to the entrance of the hotel, we all checked in, we walked up the stairs to the 4th floor room 66, Tobias used the card and the door opened it was so big there was like 7 beds down stairs which was one room, the room was the presidential sweet so it was big upstairs there was a kitchen teo bathrooms and a sitting room downstairs there was one bathroom and a hall then two big rooms with like one with 4 beds in it and another with 4 beds in it
"WOW!" Cosmo said with a big smile on his face, "so we are all staying in this room?" Beol asked "yes" i said sighing.....

A few hours later

It was about 10 pm me, Tobias, Justin, Per and Cosmo were all on the couch we were all watching tv, until i turned down the tv, "are we just not gonna talk about it?" I ask staring at the tv Cosmo looks at me confused, "about what?"he asks we all stay silent....