Seven

OMNISCIENT

"Eunha?" Yugyeom was the first to recognise the girl seated. Jungkook furrowed his brows thinking that this name is very familiar. Suddenly realising, his palm slapped his forehead when he remembered Yugyeom telling him the girl's name on the first day of school.

"Why do you have this?" Jungkook asked, bewildered. Why she did not hand the paper to us? It's so obvious that we're looking for something. Plus, by the looks of it, she seems to know that we were searching for the paper in her hands but she just is.. Waiting for us to notice her? Why?

"Just picked it up from the floor earlier." Eunha nonchalantly explained before reaching her hand out to him with the paper sitting on her palm. "You like someone?"

Jungkook instantly snatched the paper and cleared his throat, "None of your business."

"How are you so sure about that?" She retorted and leaned back on her chair once again. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at her response, What is she on about??

Laughing at his change of expression, Eunha rested her cheek on her palm before stating, "I like you. So your business, is my business."

Both boys' eyes immediately widened and their mouths were agape with incredulity.

(A/N: yall didnt forget yugyeom is still here right)

"Surprised?" Eunha asked but before the boys could make any other reaction she continued, "I would be too."

"We never really had any interaction until now, Jungkook. But I liked you since the first year of high school and now that we are in our final year, I thought might as well tell you and pursue you before the year ends. I don't want future me to regret not even trying."

"Look-" Eunha raised her empty palm and indicated Jungkook to stop talking.

"Before you can reject me, let me pursue you for a while." Eunha declared and stood up from her seat before walking towards the door. Twisting the door open, she turned around to look at Jungkook in the eyes, "I mean, you're single anyway, right?"

Seeing that Jungkook slightly nodded, she exited the room before heading any other response from him.

"Daaaaamn, bro! I always thought of her as a soft and quiet girl. Who knew she had this side of her?!" Yugyeom exclaimed and slung his backpack behind his back. "Now let's go bro it's already three minutes after school ended."

Still slightly confused at what just happened, Jungkook let Yugyeom swing his arm around his shoulder and drag him out of school.

"Man, you still feeling tired from your daydream or shocked from what just happened or what?! We got to split ways now. See ya tomorrow!" Yugyeom waved at his friend before heading off to the opposite direction of Jungkook's bus stop. While Jungkook walked towards the bus stop with mixed feelings. Should I tell her tomorrow that I already like someone so there's no point in pursuing me? But she might not believe at and say that I am only making excuses... Should I give her a chance then? No, I can't. That would be too unfair to her as I already have someone in my heart... And there she is.

His eyes brightened at the sight of Tzuyu casually waiting for the bus at the bus stop. "Hey, Chou Chewy. Did the bus not arrive yet?"

"Uh, yeah, it did not arrive yet." Tzuyu replied with a slight smile and glanced in the direction a familiar bus went to.

Little did Jungkook know, Tzuyu actually did not get on the bus that came earlier because she wanted to wait for him and ride on the same bus as him. She sighed in relief mentally as she was getting a tad bit worried if Jungkook was going to go on his usual bus home or not. Thankfully, he is and she did not wait for nothing.

Both of them just stood by the bus stop silently while waiting for their bus to arrive. Although no one uttered a single word nor tried to initiate a conversation, both of their hearts were palpitating as they were both nervously thinking about how to start a conversation with the other. However, to them, just being by each other's side is fine too.

"Oh, look the bus is coming!" Tzuyu pointed and Jungkook looked over her finger. The bus is indeed coming closer and closer to them and soon stopped right in front of the duo.

While they were entering the bus, Jungkook finally remembers that he has not told Tzuyu much about the birthday party he was inviting her to come.

"So... About my birthday party..." Jungkook started and gripped the handle above tightly as he sees Tzuyu turn her head to stare straight into his eyes. He swallowed his saliva before continuing, "I was planning to have like those parties where we can all comfortable sing, dance, and do whatever. And Gyeom thought of going to a karaoke room. Don't worry though it's not going to be in a bar or any of those places! It'll be safe. I promise! Just a couple of close friends will be coming... If you feel out of the place I can invite one of your friends too! Chaeyoung? Yeah, I'll tell Yugyeom to invite her for me!"

Surprisingly, giggles could be heard from the person in front of him. Her dimples. Adorable. Without knowing it, the sides of Jungkook's lips lifted up high as well. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, you just, look funny!" Tzuyu replied. When in reality, she was laughing at how sweet and cute he was babbling nonstop and also considering how she would feel awkward and out of place. Her heart truly melted for him completely at that time.

"Okay..." Jungkook responded; unconvinced. "Oh, and the time- Watch out!"

Tzuyu gasped as she felt a force push her from behind. Her body leaned forward and she could not control her balance. Squeezing her eyes shut, she awaits her face colliding with the solid hard floor. But instead, she felt a hand interlock with hers and pull her backward. Rather than colliding with the solid floor, Tzuyu's back ended up hitting a rigid wall.

"Hey! Watch where you are going!!" Jungkook's voice echoed from behind her ear. She could hear his breathing and even his rapid heartbeat. Thud. Thud. Glad to know not only my heart is racing this fast. She joked to herself.

"Sorry!" The person who bumped into her hastily apologised and bowed slightly before dashing off the bus.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked from behind and Tzuyu slowly turns around to face him. It was as if history repeated itself. Tzuyu nearly falling face front onto the ground, Jungkook holding onto her and bringing her towards him. As Tzuyu twists her body to stare into his eyes, Jungkook was left agape once again. Her beauty never fails to astonish me.

"I'm fine, thanks!" Tzuyu smiled and her cute dimples appeared once more. "So what were you saying about the time?"

"Ah, right! The time is this Sunday at 6 pm!" Jungkook informed and before he could add any more extra details, the bus arrived at Tzuyu's stop. The duo finally realised they were interlocking hands the entire time and immediately let go of each other's hands unwantedly. Tzuyu immediately turned and headed to the exit as she could feel her cheeks burning. As she walks, Jungkook shouts, "Make sure to get there on time!"

Twisting her head to face him one last time before she gets off, she gives him a smile and nods.

———