Thirteen

OMNISCIENT

"Want some?" Jungkook offered his caramel popcorn to the girl seated beside him.

"Thanks." She took one and began munching onto it whilst thinking about other things.

"Hello? Helloooo," Jungkook sighs while chuckling and shaking his head after realising that the girl was lost in thought once again. He waved his hand in front of her while saying, "Earth to Chou Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu's head shook slightly before glancing at the guy on the right. Jungkook stared straight at her while resting his chin on his fist. "What are you thinking so deeply about?"

"Did you.." Tzuyu started. Her face began heating up as she continued to think of the possibilities. Jungkook raised a brow at the sight of Tzuyu seeming so flustered. Biting her lip as she was unsure, she continued, "Did you want to sit beside me..?"

The last half of the sentence was like a whisper instead. However, Jungkook still heard every single word she uttered. Keepig his eyebrow raised, he leaned his back on the seat and crossed his arms against his chest. Tzuyu frowned in disappointment at his reaction before facing her body back to the front and scooting a bit to the left.

"Then why..?" She mumbled to herself while pondering about what happened earlier.

•••

Tzuyu reaches her hand out above Jungkook's as she gazes intensely at the tickets below. Abruptly, she notices Jungkook using his finger to push out one particular ticket slightly more than the others.

She slanted her head slightly in confusion before looking up to meet Jungkook's eyes. Tzuyu saw him nod lightly and she presumed he is indicating her to take the ticket. So she did.

"Okay, now you two pick one of these." Jungkook twisted his body and holds both tickets in each hand. Eunha picked the one on his right while Yugyeom picked the other.

Taking the ticket he chose himself out of his pocket, Jungkook and everyone else turned their tickets around simultaneously. Everyone gazed at each other's tickets to see who was sitting beside who. Some were clearly happy, while others were just... Expressionless.

"Oh, I'm on the corner and beside you." Jungkook exclaimed and appeared to be shocked. However, Tzuyu was not really convinced. Did he plan this?

•••

"Because I do want to sit beside you." Tzuyu flinched as Jungkook's voice appeared out of nowhere. She turned her head to the right to see him grinning widely at her with his renowned bunny smile.

"Why..?" She asked bewildered. Tzuyu could not think of a reason why he would purposely want to sit with her unless he.. Likes her. She is not someone who is very numb and can tell when a person likes her or not. But when it comes to Jungkook.. She isn't so sure. Although she does have suspicions, she would not like to keep her hopes up.

Just when she saw Jungkook open his mouth, the lights went off indicating the movie was about to play.

"Shh, the movie is starting." Jungkook leaned toward her and whispered. He placed the popcorn in the space between them before facing the screen in front.

Waves of laughter filled the cinema as people were giggling at the antics of the dog in the movie. Jungkook glanced at the girl beside as he heard a couple of giggles coming from her mouth. Unbeknownst, his lips began to curve into a small smile as he starts to gaze at Tzuyu's face. He could vividly see her adorable dimples appearing as the screen reflects light onto their faces.

"Awhh, look how cute that lil kitty is!" Tzuyu leaned to him and said softly. Not shifting his gaze, Jungkook nodded slightly.

"Yeah, very cute."

Abruptly, Tzuyu turned her head and met his strong stare. She slanted her head a bit before taking a look behind and then back at him. "What are you looking at?"

Surprised by her sudden question, Jungkook who was mesmerised by her instantly turned around to gaze back at the screen showing the film. "I thought I saw a ghost in the aisle.."

"No way.." Tzuyu leaned closer to him before asking, "You're joking right?!"

Jungkook turned around to flinch at the sudden zoomed in face of Tzuyu. Their faces were currently only a few inches apart. Looking at her anxious face, his heart melted. Jungkook nodded his head while lifting his hand to lightly ruffle her hair. "Yeah, no one is there..I was just kidding."

"You're messing up my hair!" Tzuyu aggressively flicked his hand off her head while whisper shouting. Then she continuously looked back and forth to make sure there was actually no one there.

"You're so cute."

"W-What?" She stuttered as her face was reddening real quick. Tzuyu mentally thanked God that the room was dark right now so no one could see her blushing like a tomato.

"I said you are cute." Jungkook repeated and did not even appear embarrassed nor ashamed.

"W-Why?" Tzuyu asked again and face palmed internally. God, Zhou Ziyu stop stuttering!!

Looking at her flustered face, Jungkook chuckled lightly before saying, "You just are."

Help!! SOSOSOSOSOSOSOS STOP BLUSHING STOP PALPITATING HEART HELP!!-$.$:$ I think my inner self is malfunctioning.. Tzuyu looked to the other side as she closed her eyes attempting to concentrate on maintaining a straight face. Her eyes fluttered open and there she saw Yugyeom staring at her weirdly.

"Why are you sleeping in this position?" He raised a brow before turning back to face the movie again.

"I was not sleeping.." Tzuyu mumbled before doing the same. She heard Jungkook giggle a bit beside and unconsciously, a smile formed on her face as well.

"Cute." Her face began heating up and this time her ears were too! Tzuyu sneakily reached her hands onto her ears and boy was it burning hot. She then gripped onto her drink beside and using the coldness she took from her drink, she tried her best to cool her ear. Her face was kind of hopeless to cool at this point as the boy beside kept on complimenting her. Jungkook what are you doing to me?!

At this rate, Jungkook paid no heed towards the movie playing in front and put all his attention on the small actions the girl beside was doing. He found them all adorable. Just like her.

Resting his head on his palm, Jungkook stared at Tzuyu who was trying her best to ignore his intense gaze. He stared at her whilst being lost in his thoughts. I figured I am growing a crush for her but I did not think it would become this deep. You're making me fall hard for you, Chou Tzuyu.

In amidst of his thoughts, a smirk slowly crept onto his face as he thought of how he would portray his feelings for her. Jungkook was thinking of first using his actions to display his love for her before confessing and telling her. He deeply believes that actions speak louder than words but he does not know that his actions in the future would only confuse the girl even more.

———

ik its getting rly messy but ima jus finish writing the basic storyline first b4 editing jt