♥︎ Chapter 1 ♥︎

Evan was sitting on one side of the couch while Gregory was sitting on the other. This whole time it was nothing but silence. Gregory had wanted to come to Evans house for a while now. He would always wonder what it would be like since he is the son of William Afton, a man who've created animatronics for a very popular restaurant. But since he has gotten here they're wasn't much to say or do.

 "Ahem," Gregory said trying to break the awkward silence.

  "Yeah?"

  "So... what do you do during your free time?"

 "Oh! Uhm. I do enjoy drawing, I guess."

 "Really! May I see? If you want to of course."

 "I don't mind..."

 "Oh, sweet!"

  Gregory went to follow Evan all the way to his room. He had never seen Evan's room before. The only thing he knew about it was when Evan would brag about how he would always have the biggest out of the 3 siblings. While he had the chance, he would admire every little thing that was around him. He even ended up noticing a small box next to Evan's bed. It looked like a music box. It was dark brown with very beautiful carvings on it. Before he could think of anything else, he was interrupted by Evan.

 "Found it!"

  Gregory went over to Evan and look through all of the little sketches he drew out. Usually, Evan would never let anyone look at these, but he trusted Gregory more than anyone else.

 "Woah! These are some pretty neat drawings. If I was to ever try to redraw this I would really suck at it."

 "Thanks, most of the drawings I learned was from Michael, before he moved. I can teach you?"

 "No it's fine! I was never the artistic type anyway. Want to play a board game instead?"

 "Sure. I guess that's fine."

 "Now, where do you keep all of the board games..." 

 "Oh! They're usually in the other room. I'll go get them."

 "Okay!"

                                Some Time Later

 Gregory and Evan have been playing for a while now. Evan was always the worst at playing so he ended up losing most of the rounds. Though, it is almost time for Gregory to head home before his Father, Freddy, would start getting worried. Freddy was always the scaredy type.

 "I guess it's time for me to go. It was really fun hanging with you, Evan!"

 "Y-yeah... I'm gonna miss you"

 "What?"

 "Nothing!"

 "Oh, well bye bye!"

 "Bye.."

 I know it's not much so far but I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading! (*^^*)