Chapter 1 (2)

Gregory went back to his small house where only him and his father lived. His father, Freddy, would always talk about how he used to be in a band back in the day, but Gregory couldn't care less. He would rather do something else than to listen to Freddy blab about something not important, or at least he thought. Though, if he was to listen to anyone, he would rather listen to Evan. There was something he liked about him. Either it was because of his soft, quiet voice, the way he gets embarrassed over the most littlest things, or even the way he always looked up to Gregory, made his heart flutter.

 After a bit of thinking, Gregory finally released what was going on and smacked both of his cheeks with his hands to try and stop him from blushing. Obviously, that did not work.

 "Ahh what were you thinking!? He's your best friend not some lover," Gregory said to himself, "Maybe I should get to my room before I think of anything else and also before Freddy finds me like this." 

 He walked up to his room and laid down on his bed facing the ceiling. He thought that maybe he could take a nap before dinner. He was pretty tired anyway.

————————————————————————————————————

 15 minutes had passed and Freddy was already done cooking dinner. He thought he could make some spaghetti this time instead of always eating  pizza. It took him an extra 5 minutes to make it since he always made many mistakes.

 Freddy went over to to Gregory's room and woke him up to eat. He wanted to tell Gregory something that he found exciting. Him and his old band members were going to meet up tomorrow for lunch.

  "What?"

 "Yup! They finally agreed to let us meet up tomorrow," Freddy said in excitement.

 "Huh"

 Gregory was confused. He had forgotten all about what Freddy said before. 

 "What? Did you not listen when I told you I was in a band," Freddy questioned.

 "No... sorry."

  Freddy sighed, "It's fine. It's getting pretty late anyway."

 ———————————————————————————————————

  It is now Sunday. Freddy and Gregory were now heading to a restaurant to see Freddy's old pals. Freddy had been waiting for this day to come, and seemed very excited. When arriving, the both of them decided to wait in front of the building before finding their seats. After a few minutes of some father-son bonding between Gregory and Freddy, a man pulled up near them with a colorful motorcycle. He had a red mohawk and had very punk clothing on. As soon as Freddy saw him, he excitedly ran up to greet him, leaving Gregory alone standing by himself. Gregory watched them chat before a black car showed up next to the red-haired man's vehicle. The female who was driving stepped out of the car and was wearing very similar clothing from the last person Gregory had examined before. The other female, who had been sitting at the passenger's seat, had a more different outfit. She was wore lighter colors like pink and purple and had two small pigtails. 

  Gregory watched as everyone started to approach him. 

 "Gregory, these are my friends! Meet Chica, Roxane, and Monty," Freddy explained happly.

 "So this is the kid you abandoned us for!"

  "Aww, he's so adorable!" 

 "Chica, stop squeezing him or you're gonna scare him off!" 

 "Haha- sorry about them Gregory. Maybe we should start heading inside before more people show up, right guys?"

 "Okie dokie, Freddy!"

 "Sure." 

 "Man. I haven't been here in forever!"

Sorry It took forever for part 2 to come out! I got a bit busy with some other stuff so it took longer than expected- (ー ー;)