two

"Here we are people! Welcome to thailand!" Vegas raised his hands in excitement pointing towards the outside of the Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok. It was now almost 1 in the morning and the trio had finally landed in thailand after a long and tiring 17 hour flight.

"Fucking finally. The nap I'm gonna take when we reach the hotel is gonna be insane." Tae sighed in relief as he stretched out his tired limbs. They had passed the baggage claim and made their way outside the airport.

"What the hell are we waiting for Veg? It’s cold as hell out here i’m shitting fucking icicles right now.” Kimberley shivered in her white beach shorts and Hawaiian shirt combo as the three of them stood waiting in front of the airport, the cold weather hitting them harder than expected."Oh my god. I shouldn't have agreed to wearing this." the dark-skinned woman voiced out a complaint once more, regretting letting Vegas pick out their outfits.

"Khun Vegas?" right on cue, a voice spoke to them in thai, interrupting their conversation. a cute-looking young man, seemingly in his twenties, jogged up to them. He was holding a sign in his hands that had Vegas's name written on it.

"Are you Mr Vegas?" the man asked once again in English just in case he wasn't understood the first time. The Mr Vegas in question stood frozen. His heart skipped a beat as his eyes stared, fixated on the young man's features. The man was pretty pale and had long black hair that covered his entire nape, almost reaching his shoulders with bangs that nearly hid his soft eyes that morphed into small crescents with little wrinkles around them as he wore a warm smile that adorned the soft pinkish lips on his cute face.

His whole system shut down and his brain couldn't function. His thoughts were running wild, already imagining their future together as husbands, holding hands, running through a beautiful flower field in the mountains towards their little cottage where they lived together with their 3 kids, Angelica, Elizabeth, and Sebastian. His daze was cut short when he was graced with a slap on the back of the head by Kimberley. "wake up dickhead."

"Huh? did you say something" Vegas couldn't talk properly. He was stuttering, his words were all over the place and his cheeks were growing red by the minute.  "We looking at the same thing, right? I'm not delusional right?" Tae looked at the now furiously blushing vegas in shock after hearing his friend stutter. Vegas never stuttered, nor did he blush. This side of him was completely foreign to his two other friends. So because Kimberley loved her dear friend, she pulled out her phone and made sure to film every angle of this moment so she could use it against him later, like any good friend would.

"Umm, are you Mr. Vegas?" the long-haired man felt slightly uncomfortable under the ravenette’s unwavering gaze. "Uh, yes!” Vegas exclaimed, “Yes I am. Good old Mr Vegas over here." he chuckled awkwardly as his gaze fell to the ground, ashamed by the words that had just left his mouth.

"This is fucking comedic gold." Kimberley shook her head as she watched her friend in amusement, embarrassing himself in front of the cute resort dude. "Wow." Tae was speechless. He turned and looked at his friend who now completely resembled a strawberry, blushing furiously, not even being able to form a coherent sentence all because of a man he had literally just met.

"Well, Mr. Vegas, my name is Pete and I was sent by Mr. Kinn to pick you three up from the airport and to the resort." Pete introduced himself and waved to the two others standing behind vegas.

"Well Pete, lead the way." Tae walked up to Pete and draped his arm around his shoulders. Before walking away, he turned his head back to meet Vegas's gaze as he knew his friend would be looking at Pete and sent him a kiss. Pete looked at the man next to him and his shoulders dropped in disbelief. "Why do I always get the weirdos?" the long-haired man muttered under his breath in his native language with his teeth clenched, a smile still on his lips. "Let's go then." Pete walked towards their car with Tae still holding on to him, talking to him about who knows what.

Kimberley walked up to Vegas who was still standing frozen in the same position as he gazed longingly at Pete who was being dragged away by tae like a sad puppy. "Come on loverboy, you can embarrass yourself again next time." The woman gave the heartbroken Vegas a small pat on the back and laughed as she dragged him to their car .

After an even more tiring road trip to the resort, and multiple pit stops due to Vegas's unexpected road sickness, they had finally reached their last stop in the, in front of a quite huge resort. "Wake up people, we're here!" Pete walked out of the car then pointed his arms towards the resort, presenting its entrance with a smile.

Four men came out the gate of the resort and stood in front of the van in a line. They wore green Hawaiian shirts with name tags hooked on the pockets of their shirts. "This is Arm, this is Pol, this is Big and this is Ken. They work at the resort with me, and they will be escorting you to your suite." Pete introduced the four of them one by one.

"Goodnight to you all, I will be seeing the three of you tomorrow morning.'' Pete waved goodbye to the trio before turning and disappearing back into the resort.

"Guys, I think I found the love of my life." Vegas spoke, a hand on his heart, as he continued to stare in the darkness where Pete had disappeared into. "Yeah I think we figured that one out champ." Tae chuckled at his friend. "Don't touch me you Pete thief." Vegas shoved him to the side and crossed his arms, stomping his feet in frustration. "Excuse you, I am not a Pete thief!"

"Yes you are!"

"I am not!"

"Can you two PLEASE shut the fuck up and come pick these goddamn bags to our suite." the darker woman's voice boomed, shutting the two men up and ending their petty little argument with her arms crossed, giving them what Vegas calls 'the mom look'. as soon as they looked to her direction, they ran immediately towards the van's trunk where the bags were being unloaded by the four other workers.

"Whoa this is fucking huge." Tae exclaimed as he walked into their shared suite. Their room was as ample as a house, with a living room that had a wide couch and a huge flat screen, a nice little kitchen connected to a dining room, and a bedroom with three separate queen beds.

"I think that's all the bags. thanks for the help guys, appreciate it." Kimberley thanked the four men standing in front of the door with a smile.

"Don't worry about it, it's our job. have a goodnight!" one of the workers, Ken, waved to them before closing the suite's door and leaving with the other three workers.

Vegas threw himself on one of the beds and groaned in satisfaction at the softness of the mattress, burying his head into the pillows. "Tomorrow's gonna be fun, I can feel it in my gut." the ravenette exclaimed with excitement and jumped up from his sleeping position, moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you do something stupid again in front of that cute worker." the dark-skinned woman teased her friend with a smirk on her face.

"First of all, his name is Pete, please respect my husband, and second of all I did not do anything stupid." Vegas crossed his arms and furrowed his brows.

"Oh yeah? Well this video I took at the airport says otherwise."  Kimberley raised her phone and shoved it in her friend’s face as the video she had taken from the airport of vegas embarrassing himself in front of pete played. "You recorded that shit?" Vegas's jaw dropped to the floor as he looked at his friend in betrayal.

"Damn right I did. This is comedic fucking gold veggie, how could I not?" Kim cackled as she watched the video playing on her phone, despite Vegas's attempts to grab her phone out her hands.

"Good old Mr. Vegas. I can't believe you actually said that veg you're so embarrassing." Tae chimed in, adding fuel to the fire.

"Good old Mr. Vegas, dear god, you're never living this down." the woman let out in between her violent fits of laughter.

"I'm going to bed. To hell with both of you assholes." Vegas briskly entered
his bed and snuggled into his covers, hiding his head in the blanket.

"Goodnight to you, too good old Mr. Vegas." Tae shouted back from across the room, receiving a middle finger from Vegas in return.