Chapter 10: Bird Cage

Qrow's Perspective

I need help... I have been stuck in this cage for THREE DAYS! AND I HAVE ONLY HAD SEEDS, BREAD, GRAPES, AND WATER, FUCKING WATER! So far (Y/n) hasn't done anything bad enough to report, so either he is still waiting for an opportunity, or he's THAT good and knows its me which is highly unlikely, or... he's serious about what he said.

Layla: Here you go Bubba have a nice fresh, Grape

She places a Grape in my new cage, that she got me which is bigger so that's nice, and to be honest she is a decent pet owner. She does let me out but has a very strong leash on my leg, but whenever I try to escape she would set me back in the cage and lose a little trust in me.

(Y/n): Layla, I'm starting to think we should let the bird go, it is very clear that it doesn't want to stay

Layla: What! NO! He just... IT'S A GAME! YEAH, HE TRIES TO GET AWAY AND I TRY TO CATCH HIM BEFORE HE DOES!

Ren: I don't think that's a fun game for Bubba

YES! YES! PLEASE CONVINCE HER TO SET ME FREE! Oh shit... please tell me she's not pulling out that card...

Layla: *whimpers* But... I love Bubba...

OH GOD! TEARS ARE THREATENING to FALL OFF HER FACE! (Y/n) and Ren quickly share a panic face trying to figure out how to defuse the bomb. NO MERCY! STAND YOUR GROUND MEN NO MATTER HOW HEARTBREAKING IT IS! I NEED TO BE SET FREE!

Yang: And Bubba Loves you too, he just needs time too... Adjust

.

.

.

NO YANG! NO!

Qrow: CAW! CAW! CAW!

Yang: See? *rubs Layla's back* He's saying "I love you Layla"

Layla: *sniffs* R-really?

Yang: Yeah!

NO! NOT REALLY! YANG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!

Yang: The guys just think you should... take Bubba out more, RIGHT GUYS!?!

(Y/n)/Ren: Yeah/Of course!

Layla: Ok but what if-

Yang: We can get one of those fancy leashes which will give him room to fly around the room but not enough to fly out and too strong to break