𝟏𝟗| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞

ANTHEA

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Exactly one week has passed. The doctor kept his word when he said that I would stay less than 2 weeks.

"Where is she?" I hear Aiden asking the doctor.

"Here in the wheelchair, you just need to sign these papers." As soon as he signed the papers, he turned to me.

"Let's go home," he said with a smile. I was gladly going home.

Aiden greeted the doctors and headed for the door while pushing me in the wheelchair.

When we got to the car, Tyson got out of the car and went to help Aiden. "Anthea, I have to lift you, okay?" I just nodded.

He put one hand under my leg and the other behind my back and raised me in a bridal style. He moved the wheelchair to the side with his leg and placed me slowly in the car. Tyson took the wheelchair and put it in the trunk.

Aiden put the belt around my waist and smiled. He closed the door and sat in front of the driver's seat, and Tyson sat next to him. During the drive, I looked out the window, enjoying being outside for once.

I enjoyed seeing trees and flowers, cars driving off, people walking their dogs, some laughing.

My eyes started to slowly close. I was getting so tired of these meds.

I felt someone move, so I opened my eyes a little just to peek. Aiden was carrying me.

'They'll probably put me in a wheelchair,' I thought, waiting for him to let me down, but I didn't feel it. I just felt him walking.

He is carrying me to my room.

When he got to the room, Tyson opened the door, and Aiden carried me inside, laying me down on the bed, pulling up the covers, and covering me.

■□■□■□■□■□■

One month....

I opened the door to my house and took a deep breath. After weeks of being in the hospital, it felt surreal to be back home. My body still ached and my mind was still reeling from all that had happened.

I made my way to the living room and saw one of the man, Drago, sitting on the couch. He stood up immediately when he saw me.

"Anthea, you're back!" he exclaimed, his eyes wide with surprise and relief.

"Yeah, I'm back," I said with a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, his concern evident in his voice.

"I'll survive," I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Drago chuckled and then his expression turned serious.

"Anthea, they thought you were dead. It's a miracle you survived. But I have to warn you, things have changed while you were gone. The rival gang has been making moves and they're getting bolder. We need you to come back and lead us."

I let out a sigh. I knew this day would come. The mafia game was never easy, and it only got harder as you moved up the ranks. But I was ready for it.

'I'm ready,just don't tell them," I said, determination in my voice.

We sat down and Drago filled me in on all that had happened in my absence. The rival gang had been making deals with our clients, trying to steal our territory. They had even attempted to bribe some of our men to betray us. But my loyal soldiers had been holding their ground, waiting for my return.